Eighteen

*dramatic bgm* I'm sorry chicken nuggets i basically abandoned this book in a long ass while 😭😭😭 but heyyy at least I'm back with this overdued updatesssss, pls forgive me and enjoy. before i forget, i love the theories, i was impressed. y'all almost guessed everything i was genuinely frightened and amazed at the same time!! 💚💚💚

T h i r d   P e r s o n ' s   P O V

it was a cold night in june, loud booming electronic dance music blasting in the background, the scent of sweaty bodies and alcohol smelt awfully familiar to Mark. The nasty smell of cigarette smoke entered His lungs as he made his way up to the second floor,distractions almost made Mark forget why he's here.

almost ...

Well he's is in the goddamned Bar once again not because His cousin forced him, but a certain asshole surely did pushed his buttons and surprisingly he's back here again, sober and definitely not under the presence of cannabis and party drugs.

The second floor was no different downstairs, it's packed of different people Mark spared no attention to. Nothing is special, but to be fair this floor has the VIP rooms and the arcade area which are fun (courtesy by Jeno being the owner).

He recalled the given room number indicated by this irritating person as Mark describes, after scanning the surrounding he confidently made his way to his destination. The sound coming from downstairs are decreasing as Mark Pass through the dimly lit empty hallways, and memories resurged in his mind instantaneously. He couldn't believe how he let things happen once again today.

earlier today - Mark's bed room  8:32 am

Mark woke up once again because of his nightmares, he usually gets up later than this. In his dreams the same one as the last one, He imaged himself having a very intimate activity with someone. but his face is now clearer..

Fuck

that's all he could say when realizations hit him like a truck.

He recalled the scene where the boy under him lets out tears and muffled moans begging him for more, the trembling lips as Mark caressed the gag ball he assumes he placed on the boy's naturally cherry red lips. Mark remembers being so amazed on how obedient the boy is, how flexible he was, and how well he takes him even though he's in the larger size. What took Mark's breath away is how the boy tightened whenever he praised him, the throaty moans he makes when Mark hits the bundle of nerves that made both him and mark shudder.

Mark couldn't remember that clearly how did he and this boy get to do the deed. But he mark surely remembered that there are other persons with them.

Shaking the thought of him, Mark regrets why did he even remember his identity, and the growing boner he have from the memory triples the guilt and anger he feels for his stupidness.

"I'm so fucking stupid what the fuck!" he screamed, groaning afterwards and lowered his hands to ease the hardening 'problem' he have.

"YES YOU'RE STUPID MARK ! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO REALIZE!" He heard Jeno screaming back, Rolling his eyes he decided to get up and head to take a cold shower.

"whatever Lee Jeno!"

after resovling his problem inside the bathroom Mark dressed himself in his comfortable clothing, and today he decided to use his phone to check some messages from his family.

Mark was the type of person who don't accept calls from strangers, nor replies to text from anyone either.

But a unregistered number to his call logs and inbox really stood out, He opened the messages from the number.

Hey, I saved your phone number if u don't remember, I asked for it and u agreed. Are u up for another set of toys i have right now? or do u still want to take the pretty boy we played with yesterday?
june 06 6:24 pm

Mark remembered that He didn't checked his phone that day. He saw missed calls from this number on his call logs, and he scrolled up on the further spam messages from this number.

i have the video clips we both took, and my lil one missed you and kept complaining to me, and call me if you want them.
june 06 5:48 pm

Marks eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and he let his body fall down on his bed as he tried to ask himself "What the fuck is going on?"