Fourteen

I haven't said this to the earlier updates, the italicised scenarios are flashbacks so please don't be confused, my mind went crazy when I wrote those and I was half asleep and I am now updating this half asleep too. I'll probably put this under revision right away after some more chapters, anyways please enjoy this update and keep on being a NCT STAN 💚💚💚

L e e  M i n h y u n g

I locked my attention only to him while Jaemin is overreacting and hugging him like a koala asking for the billionth time if he's okay. He hugged Jaemin back and assured him that He's all good. Tsk lies. We looked so disheveled as hell.

Moments later Haechan or Donghyuck, now asked us to go upstairs out of blue. well He only asked Jaemin while me and Jeno followed them both because we don't really wanna go back inside and to keep an eye at them for their safety, especially haechan's safety because what happened to him earlier this evening got him so bad. While trailing behind Jaemin and Haechan, Jeno tapped my shoulder and met his curios eyes.

"Mark how did you found Donghyuck? And you yourself is a fucking mess, what the actual fuck really happened?" Jeno carefully said loud enough for me to hear.

"I was just wandering around the place trying if He was there and I well, haechan knocked me over out of panic coz he thought i'm a bad guy or something."

Mark continued to walk around the compound and found himself at the outdoors; the garden. He heaved a sigh out of exhaustion and thirst for water, kinda regretting why didn't He even took a bottle of water with him. As He decided to sit down for a bit at the garden's bench He heard sounds which Mark presumed as a person's footsteps, He followed the sound and quickly saw a figure.

The person is talking to someone over the phone and mentioned "Haechan" being tied up to a secluded part of the area. He felt his blood boil and launched himself to the man and threw some jabs, even kicked the hell out of him.

"WHERE IS HE?" Mark Growling in rage and grabbed a fistful of his shirt tugging him on a chokehold. He just smirked and caught mark off guard and found himself pushed down on the ground. Hissing from the flowing pain on his back Mark returned the amount of pain the man caused and asked him where Haechan is.

A few punches later he finally gave up and told the raging mark where he brought Haechan. The beaten man told the directions while mark harshly dragged him and finally stopped at the woods of the area, Mark was confused and mad. Kicking his beaten ass He asked this guy where exactly Haechan is. Only to be replied with a sickening laugh.

"Listen here boy, if you don't tell me where the fuck He is I will take your life with my own hands right away." Mark Grabbing a handful of his hair and screaming at his face.

"I can tell you, but I am sure someone already got him." Mark released a punch again 'This piece of junk got the balls to mess with the already messed up temper of mine' mark thought

Mark heard a loud thud behind his location and saw Him, He dialled someone and asked them to clean the mess up. Silently cursing the passed out culprit for being such a pain in the ass.

The throbbing pain on his jaw spreads as he wipes his bloody nose, cursing here and there. When mark heard the boy's cries at the corner, He immediately forgot the excruciating pain.

Mark rushed over to the boy , scooping him in his arms. Now hugging the shaken boy, knowing that the said boy needs some comfort and safety at this kind of moment.

"Hey, everything is fine. Nothing will hurt you, i'm already here. You're safe with me."

The cries of the brown haired male got so hard, he clutched mark's arm and weeped.

"Let's get you fixed, Your best friend is so worried about you."

Mark wiped the tears out of the boy's face, fighting himself from zoning out because of the latter's attracting beauty. Removing his jacket, mark draped it over the frail frame of the brown haired boy.

"Thank you mark." Sniffling he flashed a tiny smile at Mark. It caught mark off guard and made his heart skip a beat but took it as a sign of familiarity and comfort. He patted the soft brown fluffy locks of the boy and smiled.

"My pleasure Haechan."

" Don't you even dare to lie again Mark Lee, I am not fucking buying it." Jeno squinted his eyes out of suspicion, I Just scoffed and dusted my soiled shirt and pants from the rough interaction earlier.

"You believe what You believe then Jeno. But that's what really happened." I already felt the tiredness and the begging of my gashes to be treated some medications.

" I may seem like a total dumbass but at least my last three brain cells can tell that You are shitty at lying and making up stories, those bruises and scratches are enough for me to tell that Haechan didn't caused that." He really have the keen eye and an observant brain, that I am thankful for to prove that he is not a defective human being and not really thankful for because he can read through me.

" You won't get answers to me Jeno, even if we are cousins."