Chapter 1

For those who skipped the description
Bakugou wasn't the one bullying Midoriya. In fact no one bullied Midoriya.
Midoriya was the bully, Midoriya didn't want anyone to know. But Todoroki figured it out after seeing Bakugou's scared expression when close to Midoriya.
Now, how can Todoroki make Bakugou feel better? What will Todoroki do when he finds out how insecure and depressed Bakugou is?
Todoroki falls in love with the ash blonde. (who is calm in this AU)
Bakugou also loves Todoroki.
When Midoriya finds this out...Hell breaks lose for the two lovers.
A request from StaceyParker0
Also imma make this a no quirk AU cuz I can lol

Todoroki pov

"Ok, the groups for the project will be;

Mineta, Kaminari and Jirou

Kirishima, Ashido and Uraraka

Iida, Shouji and Kouda

Tokoyami, Aoyama and Asui

Yaoyorozu, Sato and Ojiro

Hagakure, Sero and Shinsou

Todoroki, Bakugou and Midoriya"

(I completely forgot about Sero oml TT^TT also I added Shinsou into 1A UwU)

Me, Bakugou, and Midoriya...
I know from what Midoriya has said that him and Bakugou didnt have the best past. He says Bakugou bullied Midoriya, everytime Bakugou looks so angry. I guess since he doesnt like Midoriya.

I walk over to Midoriya and Bakugou's desk.
Midoriya was complaining when I got there,

"Ugh, why do I have to be with you Kacchan? Life just hates me." Midoriya buried his head into his hands.

I looked over at Bakugou, he was scowling like usual.

"Midoriya, are you alright?"

I saw him smirk at Bakugou, before changing his expression to look sad, then turned to me.

"No, I dont want to work with him, after all he's done!"

"Then just ignore him simple." We talked as if Bakugou wasnt sitting right there.
Bakugou suddenly got up,

"I'm go-going to the bathroom."
I noticed tears in his eyes.

I nod, then drag a seat to their desk, but didnt sit down. Instead I walked away, going after Bakugou to the bathroom.