chapter 5

ahem, hi-- so, this chapter contains a triggering scene, and my dumbass about a year or two ago forgot that this could be triggering for most people, it is also pretty triggering for me. yeet, I decided to continue as the idiot I am. this is an apology to those who got triggered, rereading it makes me wish I hadn't included this or just make it so much less detail and of course, I warning before it actually started. I'm seriously sorry, I understand this doesn't solve how most were triggered but.. I'm still very sorry. I plan on rewriting the story and removing this part of changing it so that it isn't so.. yeah-- again, I'm sorry.

Bakugou pov

"I... Love you Bakugou. " HE WHAT NOW?

"WAIT, WHAT?! "

"Shush, my dad said not to make noise! "

"You? Like me?"

"Yes, yes I do. "

"What the hell? Why? "

"Well, Bakugou. There's a lot about you to like. First of all, your handsome as fuck! Like is it even legal to be this beautiful? " he said signaling at him,

"Me? Beautiful? Handsome? Yeah right" I rolled my eyes, but I was smirking,

"OK, whatever. Second, I like guys like you. Obviously dominant, though I could totally see you as a bottom~"

"What the hell?! You pervert! " I playfully punched his shoulder,

"Third, well... Umm I don't know. Your just my type I guess. " he smiled at me, oh shit. I think I'm bout to get diabetes from how adorable he fucking looks right now.

"Todoroki. I, guess I like you too? "

"You guess? That's not a very promising. " he playfully pouted,

"OK, fine. I love you too. " I smiled, he didn't hesitate to smile back. (He a snacc that smile bacc)

I grab his shirt and pull him close,

"You obviously didn't have the guts earlier to actually kiss me on the lips~so I'mma do it for you~"

I pull him in for a kiss, our lips connecting. Our lips moved in sync, as if we were born to do this.

He licked and bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied it.

I then felt his hand go from his sides, to my lower back, then I realized what he was trying to do. This bastard!

I finally felt him grab my ass, though I was expecting it, I still yelped. Like a fucking dog. What the fuck?!

He shoved his tongue into my mouth, making me moan,

Then, I heard the door slam open,

"I knew it! You little gay shit! " this bastard has the nerve to pull Shoto away from me!

"Oi, give him back to me! "

He pushed Shoto to the ground, a loud thud coming from him, and a grunt.

"He's my son. What the fuck are you going to do about it?! "

"Fuck you, bitch! Your worse than my old hag! " I was glaring at Shoto's dad,

He grabbed me by my hair,

"Who do you think you are?! Speaking to me like that?! "

"I think I'm your sons fucking boyfriend! Now let me go bitch! "

He threw me onto the bed, my eyes widened. He grabbed my wrist and forced them above my head.

"Nononono, HELL NO, GET AWAY FROM ME BITCH! "

"No one speaks to me like that. Shoto's already learnt his lesson from the first time he tried talking back. "
I just stared at the guy above me, fear filling me.

"No! LET HIM GO! " Shoto yelled from the ground, still clearly weak,

"Shut up you bitch! " I could feel tears coming to my eyes. If he's going to do what I think he is, I have the right to be terrified right now.

He started undoing my pants,

"NO! LET GO OF ME YOU BITCH! "

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! " Shoto came up from behind him, about to attack, but his 'dad' punched him in the stomach instead, making Shoto cough out blood.

"No! Shoto! Are you ok?! "

"How sweet, worrying about him when your in this situation. "

"Shut up you bitch! "
He continued to take off my pants, throwing them somewhere, tears still threatening to escape my eyes.
I attempted to kick him, but he grabbed my legs while still holding my wrist above me. He got handcuffs out of his holster, and handcuffed me.

"St-stop please! " I tried yelling, but stuttering.

"I'm fucking about to make sure you don't make any noise you bitch. "
I keep quick, afraid of him. He undid his pants, showing off his member...

No I don't want this! I try my best not to scream.

Soon, he's shoving his dick inside me.

"AH NO FUCK YOU STOP! " I yelled in pain,

"Shut up! "

He started to thrust inside me,

"NO STOP, STOP! I DONT WANT THIS!"

I noticed Shoto had passed out a while ago, so he can't help.

I feel the tears I had tried to stop escape my eyes.

He quicked his pace,

"N-NO ST-STOP! " I yelled, pain soon turning to pleasure. No! I don't want to enjoy this! I don't want this!

I was soon moaning,

"N-NO gah! ST-ST-ST-AH" I couldn't speak anymore...

He came inside me and finally pulled out,

"That's what bitches get for talking back to me. " he took off my handcuffs. My ass fucking hurts.

I can't belive this guy.

He seriously just raped me.

I can't move. Fuck.

I attempted to crawl. That's the best I can do for now, I sorta lay next to Shoto, and cried.

I don't fucking know ok. I just thought of this.
Things will get better though. Trust me.
Fluff will be included later on, and maybe, MAYBE smut/lemon depends on what you want, comment some feedback, if ya want
And that might be all I'm updating today.