chapter 2

Todoroki pov (this story will be mainly Todo's pov)

I walk into the bathroom, I hear Bakugou yelling.

"That bastard! Always lying to these fucking extras!"

"Bakugou?" He was punching the wall, he turns to look at me. Tears running down his face, I rush over to him. His knuckles are also bleeding.
"Are you alright?"
I wipe his tears, he slaps my hand away.

"Leave me the fuck alone." He doesnt look as threatening when theres tears in his eyes. But I have the sudden urge to hug him, so that's what I do, in an attempt to comfort him of course.
I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close, he stiffens. But I feel his arms move to wrap around my neck.

"I'm not leaving." I whisper in his ear, "tell me what's wrong."
He nuzzled his head into my chest, (you can see a wild author fangirling in their corner)

"D-Deku..."

"What about him?"

"Hes l-lying to everyone..."

"Midoriya? Lying? Seriously?"
He looked up at me, a desperate look taking over his face,

"Yes seriously." He shoved his head back into my chest, "it's fine if you dont believe me. Most people dont."

"I believe you...I saw Midoriya smirk at you. I can tell from just that, hes a fake person. Acting as a innocent kid." He nods, "so what really happened when you were kids?"

"Deku...I told him I think I like a boy in our class in probably 4th grade...he then started calling me names, in middle school in become physical...he just pretends like it never happened...but I have the memories, all of them..."

"You said you liked a boy in your class right?"

"Y-yes...why?"

"So your gay?" I felt him shudder,

"Y-yeah...I-I'm gay..."
I felt my shirt get slightly wet,
I cupped my hand on his chin and made him look at me,

"Bakugou. Being gay isnt bad, dont you dare think it is. I feel attacked when you told me Midoriya started calling you names because of you loving someone."
I smiled slightly, hoping he would understand what I'm trying to tell him.

"So, y-your also gay?" He tilted his head slightly, a blush spreading on his face,

"Well, I'm bisexual." I smiled at him again, he smiled back. "And Bakugou, I l-"

"Kacchan! Todoroki?" Midoriya just walked in, oh no. This isnt the best position to find us in.
"Todoroki. Dont tell me your also a faggot like him." He looked disgusted, I let go of Bakugou and walked up to Midoriya. I slapped him.

He held his bright red cheek, "what the hell Todoroki?!" He looked real angry now.

"Who do you think you are? Just calling people like that?! You piece of shit! How dare you do that to Bakugou?!" I was prepared to slap him again, but I felt a hand grab my arm,

"...your not doing anything right by slapping him you know..." I turned to see Bakugou, disappointed. I felt heart broken,

"Right...I let my anger take over...I'm sorry Midoriya..."

"Did he tell you?" Midoriya still looked disgusted and angry,

"Yes I fucking did."

"You both are disgusting, I'm leaving before it spreads to me."

"Fuck you too bitch." Midoriya walked out of the bathroom.
He killed my mood, goddamit.

"Bakugou, wait for me at the gate."

"Um...ok, why?"

"I want you to come over to my house." He nodded and went to wash his face, I cupped my hand on his chin again, making him look at me, then quickly pecked his lips. I then ran out.

"What the fuck?! HALF N HALF GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE!"

I ran back to class.

Tbc lol
I suddenly feel like stabbing Deku. I cant tho
Because canon hes a lil cinnamon roll