✿ Elizabeth Olsen imagine + GirlxGirl + English ✿

+ Imagine + (waking up to a surprise)

+ Imagine +
(waking up to a surprise)

Hammered by all the alcohol you drank last night, you need a minute to realize you really are in your room and that the ceiling is not sparkling. That's why you decide to get out of bed, as slowly as possible, and start to make your way to the kitchen.

But the closer you get to that room, the more intrigued you get. Indeed, you're smelling... You're smelling waffles ! What the hell ?! Who could be cooking in your house at 9 in the morning ? You're carefully open the door, to see a short woman's back, her hair falling down her neck, focused on your waffle maker. You then clear your throat. She turns around and suddenly, you're faced with Elizabeth freaking Olsen, aka a (very hot) celebrity, aka someone you'd never expect to be in your kitchen cooking breakfast.

"I knew you wouldn't be alive enough to do anything so I made myself at home and looked through your cooking equipment." She explains with her beautiful voice (gosh, you don't like the American accent, but you could listen to her talking all day). "You don't have much in there."

"Why are you here ?" The words come out of your mouth before you can think about it. It seems like an appropriate question though.

"Well, you brought me home." She chuckles. "We had sex too."

Wow. Pause that. You had sex with another woman ? And with Lizzie Olsen, for that matter ? And you don't REMEMBER ? Life's a bitch.

"I don't, I don't remember last night", you admit shyly.

Your words bring a weird light to the other woman's eyes, who leaves her waffles to stand very close to your face. She then presses her hand across your cheek before capturing your chin, to make you stare at her beautiful and deep green eyes of hers.

"What about I help you remember then ?" She proposes in an seducing voice. You can only nod, feeling like you're dreaming, before your lips meet.