unexpected surprised

last time.

natsu: oh trust me. i might be enough, but with me and my friends are in the same room. well, i hope the mayor is feeling generous, to rebuild the guild again.

this makes a lot of people gulp as they saw natsu turn and take another sip of his drink, and then he heard it.

????: now that a road rush!

now.

third POV

natsu: and here they are now.

the guild then looks at the doors and saw 3 figures emerged to the doors. first was a man that have a worn out maroon coat that have the sleeves rolled up, and have black pants, and boot. he also have a dark navy blue button-up shirt. and surprisingly enough white hair, and a huge ass sword on his back that just hangs there and a little facial hair.

next was a teen, that was the same age as natsu. he also have gray hair, but was wearing a blue hoodie that have the sleeves rolled up, he wears a worn faded maroon ( i don't know the name of the color of his shirt) he also wears black pants and boots. as he also has a giant sword on his back. the next is a woman, she have blond hair, she has double-D breast, a figure that can rival mira. her outfit didn't leave much to the imaginary. she have black pants with high heeled boots and a black corset that shows of her breast pretty well.

the next one is another woman, that have short black hair, double-D breast, her outfit is consist of black boot and leggings with several weapons pouches, black short shorts, a modified white blouse, and a white jacket. but what stands her out is her eyes and a giant rocket launcher n her back.

these people are no other than, dante, nero, trish, and lady.

the guild stare at the four, wondering who they are and what are they doing here, but the men have hearts in their eyes when they see lady and trish. i mean, who wouldn't? trish's outfit is revealing enough and lady's is not as revealing but that didn't stop them. and the women are no better as some stared at nero while some stared at dante, with drool coming down their faces and blushes on some. dante look around and a smile grazes his lips.

dante: so this fairy tail, huh? no too shabby.

trish: what do you expect? a club?

dante: something of that sorts.

lady: well, get your head together. you know what we're here for.

erza: um, excuse me?

the four turn and look to see erza standing there

dante: yeah?

erza: who are you? and why are you at our guild? and what are your names.

lady: hi, names lady. and you must be titania

erza: yes.

lady: it's a pleasure to meet you. and as for business? well we're here for a specific someone.

this gotten the guild as they wondered who the person is, and the perverts are thinking if they can use him or her to get close to trish and lady.

erza: then, who is the person you're looking for?

natsu: that would be me.

the guild turns to look at natsu, with shocked expressions. they saw a smile ran down natsu face as he look at the group.

natsu: guys.

natsu walked toward them, as dante, lady, trish, and nero smiled at him. the guild look at the scene as they saw natsu walk up to dante as they saw that natsu is almost the same height as dante. the two stare at each other as the air suddenly become tense. as their eyes became serious, and the guild notice it and waited on what happens next. then suddenly dante whipped out ebony and ivory and pointed it toward natsu. this shocks the guild as erza gets ready to attacks dante. but natsu remained calm. and soon an amused smirk came to dante's face.