Scarlet VS Sparda P1

Third pov

After the bet was made, the entire guild all went towards a field in the nearby hills in magnolia. Funny thing is that the hill is was where the previous fairy tail guild was located when is was just a shack. But now that they have the guild back, they kept it but upgraded it so it was their personal training ground. The field was three times wider and have several benches on the sides, and a betting pool. Some of the guild members use the training grounds to become stronger and some were to practice some new magic without disturbing the public. ( much to the towns relief) or just there for a simple sparring time.

But right now, it was being used to see who will win. Erza? Or natsu? All the guild members are in the benches along side the four devil hunters. They all sitted as Cana draw out the bets and immediately, almost all of the guild members bets against natsu, thinking that they already got this on the bag. The only ones that bet that he will win, is Dante, lady, Nero, and lady, Lisanna, Mira, Wendy, gajeel heck even Asuka. This shock a lot of the guild members and especially her parents, she even bet 50k jewels on that natsu will win! 50k! How the hell does a little girl have that much jewels anyway!

Lisanna: a-Asuka, how did you get that much money?

Never in her life does she see that Asuka ever got so much money in her life!

Asuka: uncle natsu give me some money m every month!

Mira: how much did he gave you every month?

Asuka: about.....

Asuka then uses her fingers to count the numbers as she tries to remember the amount that natsu gave her, just like a child her age would do. Asuka then look up at the adults

Asuka: about 15 thousand or something!

the guild Jaws just dropped. They thought that natsu didn't have that much money, let alone give that much to asuka. They always thought that he spends it all at food or doesn't have that much of an amount, since he technically destroyed the properties and buildings on his jobs. As for the four demon hunters, it didn't surprised them. They knew how natsu is generous to children, when they needed it more than he does. They even know how much he made when they hunt demons, and that he made more cash than Dante did. They aren't surprised that natsu will do this, but the amount he gave Asuka still caught them off guard.

on the field are standing than non other than natsu and erza. The two heard the conversation and to say erza was shock. Not even she knew that he gave Asuka that much money or that he even have that much. She look at natsu and saw the bored look on his face.

Natsu: ready to get this started?

Erza: yes. But let me just ask.

Natsu: shoot.

Erza: why would you want to challenge me? You know that you haven't beat me before, why makes you think you can do it now?

Natsu: cause I was holding back, erza. You think that you saw my full strength. But that's not the case, And by the way. I want you to go at me with full power.

Erza: why?

Natsu: cause where's the fun in fighting your opponent when they just gonna hold back?

Erza look at natsu, trying to find any possible lie on his words. But found non, she look at his eyes and saw something was different about them and the spirit he is releasing. Usually that normal since natsu loves fighting almost more than his family, but there was something off about him that makes her feel a little nervous. Either way, she will win, and get him to be her servant for the month.

Erza: alright. Be prepared to be my servant for a month, natsu. Requip!

Erza's body then glowed and then her regular amour is replace by her black wing amour. This gotten the guilds attention and the ones who netted against him smirk.