7

Another long chapter away

—————————————————
Jinyoung had his headphones on and was listening to some songs while walking to the cafe since it was only a 10 minuet walk.

Once jinyoung reached to the cafe he went inside and the sweet smell of coffee and pastries were in his nostrils, jinyoung looked around a bit before finally deciding to sit by a window which was on the Conner which was also a little close to the entrance.

Jinyoung decided to read a book which he brought along with him until youngjae shows up.

*youngjae's pov*

After I closed my phone I quickly went to change into some more comfortable and presentable I checked myself in the mirror and when I was satisfied with how I look I left my house and drove to the cafe while smiling. "I wonder how jinyoung looks in real life,I bet he's so cute"

I got out of my thoughts when I parked the car and went inside the cafe, I looked around for a bit until I saw a familiar figure, I smiled and went up to him.

After I pulled off his ear buds he looked at me with a surprised face and I just pulled him in a hug.

*no one's pov*

Jinyoung was surprised when youngjae just pulled him in a hug but he hugged him back while smiling a little.

"Youngjae..."

Youngjae pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"Hi jinyoungie well tell me your order and I'll come back so you can just sit here and wait Okay?"

Jinyoung was about to resist and wanted to pay for himself but when he saw that youngjae was giving him his adorable puppy eye look he just let out a small sigh and nodded.

"Okay but I'm paying you back, I'll just get some caramel creamy latte"  jinyoung saw youngjae nod and then left to get their drinks.

Jinyoung was waiting for youngjae and decided to think about what they'll do today.

Soon youngjae came back with two cups of drinks in his hand and sat in front of jinyoung and gave jinyoung his, jinyoung took the drink thanked him before he started drinking it.

"So...where should we go after this?"

Jinyoung asked as he drank his coffee and looked at youngjae.

"Hmm how about we take a stroll at the park? And just talk or just relax today's weather?"

Youngjae suggested while finishing his drink and jinyoung nodded while taking his phone youngjae quickly spoke up as soon as he saw jinyoung taking out his phone.

"Lets take a selfie! So we can show the others and have it as a memory of when we first met?"

Jinyoung nodded and gave his phone to youngjae and smiled.

When youngjae took the picture he gave jinyoung his phone back and jinyoung smiled at how nice the picture looked and decided to send it in the chat.

                 *idiots chat*

Jinyoung: hey and here's a picture like you ordered :) :

Youngjae: awwww it turned out good!

Jinyoung: yea it did

Jaebum: awwwww you two look so cute uwu

Jackson: Aww!

Mark: I came back at a good time and this is just plain adorable!!

Jaebum: awww jinyoungie is smiling :)

Jinyoung: heh yes I am

Youngjae: I'm glad I made smile today!

Mark: well good job youngjae!

Jaebum: yea and thank you so much for making our nyoung smile 😊

Youngjae: your welcome! His smile is really cute

Jinyoung: awwww Guys stoppppppp

Youngjae: awww he's blushing!

Jinyoung: youngjaeeeeee

Jaebum: awww I would do anything to see him blush

Youngjae: Aww his blush got darker haisgeiehshc

Jackson: how cute!

Mark: yea and I have to go..again -_-

Jackson: aw :(

Mark: I'm soweeyyyyy

Jaebum: wow I'm happy I made him blush darker :)

Jinyoung: oh my god- youngjae let's continue with our day

Youngjae: haha okay okay

Jaebum: bye youngjae and bye nyoungie

                *exit app*

Jinyoung bit his lip and looked up at youngjae who was smiling at him like an idiot.
"What?"

Youngjae shook his head while smiling.
"Ohhhh nothingggg anyways lets go"

Jinyoung shrugged and got up and youngjae did the same.

Both of them left the restaurant and youngjae drove them to a nearby park.

Jinyoung was really enjoying how warm the weather was today and the silence between them wasn't awkward it was just comfortable.

Youngjae glanced at jinyoung and saw him smiling, youngjae mentally high fived himself for actually making jinyoung smile today.

After a few minutes of walking jinyoung stopped and looked at a bench and sat there, youngjae followed him and sat with him.

Both of them were just enjoying the small breeze until jinyoung broke the silence.
"Thanks for today...I had fun"

Youngjae smiled at him and nodded.
"No problem! I'm actually happy that I was able to meet someone from a chat group"

Jinyoung just smiled more and looked at the sky which was getting dark.

"We should probably head home now"
Jinyoung said as he got up from the bench and youngjae nodded and did the same.

"Yea and I'll drive you home hyung"
Youngjae offered as he started walking with jinyoung to his car.

"Okay well my house isn't that far it's *insert address* there"

Youngjae nodded and started driving.

Jinyoung looked out of the window and saw buildings passed by.

Youngjae Parked the car and jinyoung got out. "Thanks again for today youngjae, I hope we meet again next time" jinyoung gave youngjae a really bright smile and walked to his house.

Youngjae smiled and drove away when he saw jinyoung entering his home and mumbled to himself.

"I did a great job in making hyung smile today"

—————————————————
That's it for today-