14

Jinyoung's pov.

Jinyoung had bright red cheeks after the endless teasing from jaebum and the others. He looked at the chat again and felt himself smiling a little. "How lucky I am to have these dorks in my life" he said to himself and heard his phone ding.

Jinyoung looked at it and saw it was from jaebum and he wanted to chat privately with him.

Jinyoung bit his lip and held a hand up to his chest where his heart was beating in a fast pace.

"Calm down heart...he just wants to talk...privately"

Jinyoung unlocked his phone and went to the private chat with jaebum.

*private chat*

Jaebum: jinyoung, I need to talk

Jinyoung: yes, something wrong?

Jaebum: well, you know how I chat with you right? The couple like teasing texts in the group chat right?

Jinyoung: yea.

Jaebum: well don't take those seriously, I'm just playing around if you know what I mean

Jinyoung: oh, yea I understand

Jaebum: thank you, Well it was nice talking to you

Jinyoung: yea...you to

Jaebum: bye

*jaebum left the chat*

Jinyoungs pov

Jinyoung didn't know why but his heart felt heavy and his eyes were tearing up, he put his phone away and hugged his knees as he felt tears sliding down from his eyes.

"Why are you crying...you should've known all along..."
Jinyoung smiled sadly and sniffed before putting his phone to charge and got out from bed, he sighed heavily and went to the bathroom to wash his face.

Jinyoung grabbed his phone, headphones and his favorite book before heading out of the house, he started walking to his favorite park and while listening to music as the wind creased his face.

As jinyoung reached his secret spot at the park which was really peaceful and quiet he heard voices, now jinyoung got worried if someone was already here so he
Went straight and hid behind a really huge tree and peaked a little and saw two figures which looked really familiar.

Jinyoung squinted his eyes a bit and felt his heart drop, he saw youngjae and...jaebum kissing and they didn't even realize nor heard the gasp which jinyoung let out.

Jinyoung felt his eyes water again and just ran away from the park with a heavy heart.

Jinyoung kept on running and once he reached the road he heard a honk and still kept running as the car got closer to him, jinyoung closed his eyes and was about to accept the fact he was about to die but someone had pushed him out of the way and both of them landed on the other side of the rode.

Jinyoung panted heavily opened his eyes and couldn't believe his eyes, the man smiled at jinyoung and helped jinyoung stand up.

Jinyoung looked at the man as a small smile made its way to jinyoung's face. "Thank you..."

The man smiled and nodded, he held out a hand for jinyoung and shook it. "No problem jinyoung-ssi"

Jinyoung let out a small chuckle and shook the man's hand.
"What are you doing here this late hm? Aren't you worried that fans might see you?"

The man just smiled at him more and shook his head. "It's late and no one walks around the streets at this time but I will take you home since I can't let you do the same silly mistake again"

Jinyoung sheepishly smiled and nodded. "Thank you...Chanyeol-ssi"

Chanyeol nodded and walked jinyoung to his home, jinyoung just sighed in relief that Chanyeol saved him and was also shocked that he met a member from his favorite group. Exo

————————————————-
Yes I've added exo to the story and I'm sorry for the JJP hearts, I promise it'll get better soon :)