Chapter 6: Caught II

Dragging her body lazily, Seul sighed at the sight of familiar building few metres from where she stood. She noticed black van parked in front of the building blocking the path for people like her to move and some more there she saw familiar faces a.k.a Bangtan's fangirls there squealing like a freaking dolphin. Tilting her head at the direction, she decided to use the side entrance to enter the building. It was a hassle to deal with such crowd this early and she didn't like that.

"Seokjin oppa!" a girl squirmed in sheer happiness. One may think this supposed to be an innocent act as a fan, but Seul knew it better. The girl was not a fan but a mental sasaeng who invaded their personal space. Fans should not act to the extent of camping outside their dorms. Don't they have a life?

Seul attention was fixed on a guy in his baggy sweater looking drained yet he managed to crack a soft smile. It was interesting to watch something like this live and to be honest she had no idea who this Seokjin person was though she heard from her mother that Bangtan is not the only celebrities staying there. It must be another group that she was not aware of. Scratch that.

Burying herself under her grey hoodies, she pushed herself behind the fangirls making her ways inside. Seul looked into the bright lobby as she scanned the card against a scanner, and the door beeped open. To her utter astonishment, her body almost crashed against two figures who happened to be running like little kids to her direction.

"Shit" Seul cussed under her breath harshly and about to pick up the card that she dropped earlier due to the impact. Before she could bend down to pick it up, the guy with blonde locks was quick to apologize and handed the card with a deep bow.

"I am sorry...Here is your card" Seul made no effort to look at their faces as she kept her head lower taking the card from him with a deep sigh. It was still early for her to get worked up over this matter.

Taehyung looked as guilty as charged "Sorry we are in rush. Jims lets go manager hyung is calling for us!" with those last statement those two dashed past her, pushing the door open with their hip, ran for their life towards the black vehicle.

"Manager hyung? Jims?" she made her way along the hallway while humming to it cluelessly.

----------

Seul's nose scrunched up, inhaling the remaining trail of manly scent from every corner of the room. Guess they just left. She mentally cursed herself for liking the smell. It was creepy but she had a thing for man's cologne. According to Seul, the best smell usually came from a man's cologne.

Slipping off her grey hoodie leaving Seul in her cream shirt, she placed it neatly on the couch along with her belongings before attending the first task of the day, laundries. Thankfully, it was not as bad as the day before so she could manage it in one hour. Until then, she had to do the dishes and cleaning off other mess that the boys did. She plugged her earphones and went through her playlist while doing her job diligently without slacking off. Every nook and cranny of this place needs to be clean.

Seul started off with the dishes, the living room and preparing side dishes for the boys to devour once they returned from their schedule. She talked about the significance of preparing food for the boys when they could have eaten outside or ordered for delivery. To her distaste, her mother insisted of preparing meals for them even though the chances of the food being dumped into the dumpster at the end of the day was high. She indicated it was the noble thing to do as their caretaker. It was not all about cleaning but as well as keeping them fed with love and affection. This seriously made her puke rainbows.

The noise came from the living room had awoken the sleeping Yoongi inside the room, now he was genuinely annoyed. He thought everyone had left for good, this called for a fight. Yoongi sat up with exaggerated reluctance, he rose and stretched, not to forget it was followed by curses after curses. He shoved the duvet off from his body and made his way outside groggily.

Yoongi's nose was welcomed by the smell of food with the mixture of sweet laundry detergent. It was subtle which doesn't bother him at all as it blends perfectly into the thin air. He came to the realization that it was the caretaker Ahjumma. Apart from them and the managers only the caretaker had the access to their place.

The smile crept farther across his face as he made his way to the kitchen, curiosity did kill the cats. Everyone was dying to meet this kind Ahjumma who had been working for good three years with them. Even though, it was odd to see her working with the presence of Bangtan members today he assumed his manager must have forgotten to remind her about it. They were aware of the nature of her contract with Bighit became the reason why they never had the chance to meet their caretaker.

It was his lucky day perhaps. He finally got to meet her after years and could thank her personally on behalf of others for all the yummy foods that she cooked for them.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, scrutinizing the small figure before him carefully. Seul had her back facing him with her hair tied into messy bun 'She looks young. Is she even the Ahjumma?' Yoongi did not look convince after all. Judging from her back view, she appeared way too young contradicted to her title as and Ahjumma and some more he couldn't see any wrinkle from her fair skin. He did not want to sound like a creep but it was the truth.

After gathering his courage, he walked up behind Seul carefully keeping a little distance between them not trying to scare her off "Excuse me?" he attempted in gaining her attention. Then he noticed the earphones plugged securely there with loud music could be heard clearly from it.

He tugged the earphone off from her ears causing her body jolted up in surprised. Seul turned to face Yoongi with her eyes wide open "What the fuck?" the words slipped out from her mouth. Unamused Yoongi, narrows his eyes in anger "YOU ARE NOT THE AHJUMMA!" his deep voice gravelled under his breath.

Seul found herself squirming under his scrutiny.

"Who...the.. fuck... are.. you?" Yoongi lurched forwards trapping Seul between the kitchen counter. Every word came from his mouth were dangerously low and disturbing. He cursed something low beneath his breath, something that she couldn't understand. It sounded like a thick accent from Busan or Daegu to her. Whatever it was, she felt small in front of him.

The breath caught in her throat and her heart twisted at the stunned tone of his voice.

"Stay away from me..." she clutched onto the counter trying to escape from his gaze.

Shit, am I getting caught? She mentally slapped herself for her stupidity.

The corner of his lips twitched into a smirk "Who the fuck are you?" he inquired again this time the tone of his voice was harsher than a minute ago.