Chapter 83: Beguile IV

Once again panic took over the room, they had no idea what to do. Seul closed her eyes once again, clutching onto Jimin's arm. She forced out the happy memory that she had with her friends and mother, yet it only to add more pain to her already bleeding heart.

"Someone do something!" Namjoon tapped his feet nervously.

Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi exchanged a meaningful glance as if pushing each other to make the move but they didn't realize the clock was ticking. Displeased with the trios' hesitation, Jin grunted lowly and collected Seul in his large hands.

It garnered the trios' attention towards the eldest member, the look that they had on their face was a mixture of disapproval and fear. Seul felt the warmth around her, but she was too tired to open her eyes.

"Seul..focus.. Steady your breathing" Jin whispered softly, the girl recoiled under his touch as he leaned in. His nose bumped into hers, then a second later their lips met. She felt a slight tremor from course through her as he felt Jin sucking her soul away rendering her breathless. It really worked on her as she was caught of guard by the kiss.

Every part of her body felt both alert and relaxed. Jin's soft yet plump lips against her felt so wrong yet so right. His kiss mesmerized her, stopping time and clouding logic. The remaining members stood there watching Jin did his thing with a mixed feeling. Part of them wanted to smack Jin and pulled him off her, yet they had no idea if the kiss actually worked. They couldn't risk this.

How long is he going to lock her lip with his. Yoongi rubbed his back head in frustration. He could have done it instead of making the older guy doing the job. Goodness, if and only Jungkook and Jimin weren't so adamant about respecting each other feelings.

Jin pulled away, leaving her breathless "It works" he stroked his thumb over her moist lips.

Seul blushed madly upon realizing the whole situation. Jimin smacked Jin's hand away making the older guy to release Seul's face. "Seul-ah, I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that thing again. Shit, I was frustrated and angry. I am sorry" she gasped softly when Jimin embraced her tightly. It was a little too tightly actually.

"Ji- Jim-..Jimin can't breathe" she coughed a little as the clumsy guy released her examining her body, lifting her arms and cupping her cheeks. "Oh god, I am sorry Seul.. did I hurt you anywhere?" she chuckled softly.

Seul sighed "I am alright Jims. Don't worry"

Jungkook glanced at her in bafflement, probably was still shock after Jin's bold move few minutes ago. He had to hold the urge to pull his hyung's hair one by one. The revenge would come soon, Kim Seokjin.

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief, as he handed the plain water to her "Drink. You need to cleanse your mouth from Kim Seokjin's dirty breath" he rolled his eyes earning a loud smack against his back by the one and only Kim Seokjin.

"Yah! Min Yoongi are you insulting me!"

Seul cringed at the loud voice, quickly took the drink from Yoongi "Thank you.." she softly muttered.

Everyone scattered in the room after the confrontation taking a small break since they didn't want to overwhelm Seul. She was sitting at the corner cross legged watching the boys having their private talk with each other. On her right side, Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi were immersed in their conversation. She wondered if she was the main topic since they kept on stealing a glance at her way. Whilst, Namjoon and Hoseok were making fun of Jin trying to be heroic, saving her ass a moment ago.

Gosh, that was embarrassing. She really hated herself from allowing such things happened to her again.

Her eyes darted off across the room looking for Taehyung. To her disappointment he was nowhere to be seen, she grew frustrated over it. Seul wanted to see him to wash off this guilt inside her. That was the only way to not let herself live in this unbearable pain.

"Are you looking for me?" Taehyung low mumbled could only be heard by her as he settled down beside her. Seul played with her fingers searching for inspiration to spark the conversation with Taehyung. She valued her friendship with him but when it slowly shattered this way, it hurt her in so many ways. She wondered why it really affect her.

Taehyung had to take a deep breath before he could even speak. His fingers unconsciously linked with hers "I felt pretty terrible for causing this and putting you in an uncomfortable situation. I know it is not your fault that those three men falling head over heels for you. I am being too harsh on you. Forgive me Seul?" she linked their fingers together.

"You don't have to apologize. I am sorry for being selfish" she expelled a sigh of relief because Taehyung finally opened up to her. "I know you are uncomfortable with this whole thing, I have think of this thoroughly. Just like I said I will pre-"Taehyung hushed her by pressing his long slender fingers against her lips.

She was taken aback by his gentle move "Don't..Take back your words. Don't leave. If you leave now, it will only hurt us. We don't want you to leave us. I know we are taking such risk by letting you in, but we cant afford to lose you. We will manage this Seul-ah. In the future, whatever happens we know...we are confident with our friendship. Let the time be the judge. Lets just enjoy the present and live our life as it is" he traced her jawline, to her cheeks.

"Taehyung...I.." she was touched by his kind words. His gentleness, his strong gaze and his deep voice, it was alluring him.

"Trust me. Trust us. We are BTS. We have gone through bunch of shits together, it only makes us stronger. Stay with us, make us feel more human. Only you can do that, Seul" he caressed his cheeks and quickly wiped the small tears which started to roll down again wetting her cheeks.

The members were firstly engrossed in their own things were watching two of them closely. They could finally breath a clear air now that Taehyung and Seul had reconciled. There were a lot of things happening in one day. With Yoongi and Jungkook unusual side that they'd never seen before, Seul's making an appearance at the company helped to unravel everything.

They looked forward to this blossoming relationship with Seul.

The present sounded interesting to live from now on.