Party Central

It must be the way I dressed because as soon as we stepped into the club I could feel all eyes on me.

I am wearing black leather pants, a while blouse, fur vest and studded heels.

Or it could just be Chris.

He has his arm around me like I am his property.

I look up at him and smile.

He smiles sweetly in return as we head towards the bar.

"What would you like?" Chris asks politely.

"Just a coke thanks, I don't drink very often."

"Okay I will get one too, but I am paying."

"Thanks."

We lean against the bar and an older blonde lady walks over to us and asks,

"What would you two young lover birds like, my darlings?"

"Just two Cokes, please." Chris answers.

"Sure thing sugar."

She walks out to the back and gets the cans.

She hands them to us with straws and says,

"That will be 7 dollars honey."

Chris hands over the money and we thank the lady then try and find Jamie and Clair and their boyfriends.

After 5 minutes of searching we find them all gathered around a table talking and laughing.

"Hey guys!" Jamie yells, turning all their attention to us.

"Oh, hey Tara. Pretty boy you got here!" Jamie's boyfriend Martin says cheekily.

"Pretty alright, hey man." Clair's boyfriend Peter says to Chris while shaking his hand.

"So, what's you name?" Martin says while shaking Chris's hand.

"I'm Chris. And you guys are..."

"Martin or Marty."

"And I'm Peter."

"Nice to meet you fellas." Chris politely says.

"Come take a seat!" Martin offers the seat next to him and Peter to Chris.

He takes it as I sit in between Jamie and Clair, across from Chris.

We put our drinks down on the table and begin talking.

"So, How long have you two been together?" Clair asks.

"Oh, Tara and I aren't together, we are really just getting to know each other first." Chris answers.

The group 'oohs' and then all laugh.

"How do you girls know each other?" Chris asks.

"Clair, Tara and I were high school besties and now we own one of the biggest chain of clothes stores in the USA." Jamie says calmly.

"A store called Forever 21." Clair adds.

"Really? That's awesome!" Chris exclaims excitedly.

I laugh at his reaction and say,

"Why don't we go dance?"

We all get up and run to the dance floor.

I hold both of Chris's hands and face him.

"I have never wished or hoped, didn't need a telescope to see where I am going..." I sing along to Kanye by Chainsmokers to Chris.

He smiles and pulls me into him.

He pushes his lips against mine and seduces me in one of his addictive kisses again.

We release and I turn around, letting his arms wrap around me as we dance to the music.

I'm sure our dance looks more like sex then actual dancing but it is working so I guess it doesn't matter.

As soon as the next song comes on I freak out.

I love this song so much!!!!

"Ain't a Party without me no?" I sing

"Gets crazy everywhere that I go!" Chris sings in return.

"One day I'll put it all behind me!"

"But Trouble always seems to find me!!"

I wriggle out of Chris's arms and face him as we both keep singing along to "Ain't A Party" by David Guetta and GlowInTheDark featuring Harrison.

We stay on the dance floor until we get way to worn out to keep dancing.

Chris takes my hand and leads me to the table we were all at together.

He sits down and pats his lap for me to sit on it.

He puts his hands on my hips and lifts me up onto him.

"There you are beautiful." he says while wrapping his arms around me and securely hugging me.

"I'm glad all of this happened." I say with truth pouring out with every word.

"Me too, you don't actually know how many times I have wanted to just look you in the eye and say, 'Tara, will you go on a date with me?'. It's lucky that we have ended up here."

"What's more lucky is that you are coming back to my place after."

"Mmm I know."

He rests his chin on my shoulder and I snuggle my head into his.

I haven't been this close to someone in so long.

We sit in the same position for a few minutes just enjoying each other's company, as if there is no one else around.

"Hey guys-" I hear Jamie call before Martin cuts her off and says,

"Shush! They are having a bonding moment can't you see babe?"

I look up at her and smile.

She smiles back and waves a little as I close my eyes and rest my head back on Chris's.

"Chris?"

"Yes Tara?"

"I really like you."

"Me too."

He holds me tighter and I lace my fingers in between his.

After a few more minutes I push his hands off me and get back up.

I turn and face him and tell him to lift me up again so I can straddle him instead.

I wrap my arms around him as he wraps his around me and laces his head and neck perfectly with mine.

I love this.

This is what love should be like.