To the love that will stay unclosed

Shiela woke up at dawn feeling that heavy occupant in her heart. It had been 3 days since Jerome decided to call it quits.

Her tears flowed like a damn river and her sobs were filling the room. Echoing and blocking her from the world she had ever known.

For her, Jerome had been her home for 14 months. He had been her world, her rock, her fortress, and that constant whom she trusted fully.

And yet... her trust was destroyed.

She was being haunted with the so-called word "why". Why had he left her? Why didn't he give any explanation? Why did he left her in the dark?

She would never knew.

The first time he held her in his arms was pure bliss. Not thinking what mattered. All she knew was that he was the one. He was perfect. He had accepted all her flaws. He treated her with love and admiration.

So tell her, where did their love go wrong?

All the pain she had endured and still enduring, her love may gone weak and easy to break, but the betrayal was strong enough to forget the beautiful memories she had with him.

To hope for the day everything will be forgotten like a flame that once burned with passion, it would be a bittersweet memoir.

To forget is hard enough to live with... and the truth that will never prevail, is like forgetting a good song that plays to your mind every seconds of your life.

When the day comes, expect that your truth shall remain with you. To hear it won't have the same importance as it was today.

This is her closing letter from an unclosed relationship.

MIA BELLA, NN
04▪︎13•19

To my dearest friend Shiela
xx