CHAPTER 13

Both Jungkook and Yein panted after their practice. They've practiced for more than 4 hours. Their bodies touching, hands all over each others bodies.

To make it short they spent four hours of skinships.

Yein drank her bottled water Jungkook on the other hand is plotting something in his playful mind.

He suddenly thought of changing his shirt inside the practice room, he will be displaying his torso in front of Yein. He wants to see her reaction seeing a half naked man.

His torso is something to be proud of. At the young age of 18 he already got a solid six pack and he got muscles on the right places.

And so he did. He removed his shirt and confidently stride towards Yein's direction because his bag is placed on her side.

And to his surpise Yein wasn't fazed at all.

Little did he know that Yein is used to seeing a man with a great build like him. Both her brother and Sehun are swimmers. And as a swimmer they usually display their torso whenever they go for a swim. Yein even noticed how her childhood friend slash fiance built his great body over the years.

Yein grabbed her new set of clothes and planned to take a shower.

Yein turned to Jungkook who was dazed by her unfazed reaction.

Yein looked at him questioningly.

"Is something wrong?" She asks.

Jungkook shaked his head from his trance.

"Nothing. I just spaced out." He said sheepishly.

Yein nodded her head.

"I'll take a shower. I can use the shower in the bathroom on the left right?" Yein asked.

Since his plan kinda failed, Jungkook took his black shirt and wore it.

"Yeah sure. Its my bathroom. No one uses it beside me." Jungkook said.

Yein nodded her head.

"Thank you."

Yein got of the practice room leaving Jungkook inside.

She went to the bathroom, when she closed the door she leaned her back on it.

Is Jungkook hitting on me?

Yein is not stupid nor ignorant. And she also knows when a guy is hitting on a girl. She watches series and movies on her free time.

Jungkook's action says it all. She may be naive with flirting but she sure can tell if someone's hitting on her, or not?

She's not sure. She's new to this. She's not used to interacting with boys aside Sehun, her father and her brother.

And Jungkook was the first guy she ever got close to, not emotionally but physically. He was the first other guy aside Sehun who held her wrist, her waist, her hand.

And he's being nice to her, or not?

She can't tell!

She grew up in the mansion, she attended a special girl school where she was classmates with her friend Ryu Sujeong and a few daughters of the elite.

She doesn't have any experience having male classmates. So she's new to this.

She was actually supposed to attend Branksome Hall Asia another prestigious all girl school located in Jeju.

But when she heard that her friend Sujeong attended Falcon Crest.

She got interested.

But the day she enrolled and asked if they have a student named Nam Sujeong on their student list, they said there were none and that made her wonder.