CHAPTER 28

Looking glamorous in her ombre ball gown and her hair up in a chignon, Yein sauntered towards the full length mirror inside the boutique where she was glammed up.

With a set of simple yet mouth dropping priced jewelries that her mother brought for this specific event Yein's look for the Falcon Crest Annual ball is completed

She looked at every detail of her dress and her overall look for tonight and smiled.

"Princess." Jae's voice filled her ears.

She moved her body halfway to face him.

"Jae."

Jae eyed her from head to toe, and a smile of satisfaction stretched his lips.

"Our princess has grown to become a beautiful lady." Jae said sounding so sentimental.

Yein lets out chortle and carefully stride towards her brother.

"Aye? Why is my brother being so sentimental right now?" She asked voice filled with teasing.

Jae tsked while shaking his head.

"Is Jungkook going to fetch you?" And Yein replied by moving her head side to side.

"I told him not to. Not when you're here."

"Well I can leave now, so Jungkook can fetch you." Jae said and Yein showed her disapproval by moving her head side to side.

"No need Jae." Yein frowned. "Don't you want to spend some time with your little sister?" She added.

Jae pinched the tip of Yein's nose and after having a battle with Yein's massive ball gown, Jae was able to hug his little sister.

"I thought you already forgot about me. You're always with that boyfriend of yours. Your brother is getting jealous." That put a smile Yein's lips.

The one reason why she chose not to be fetched by Jungkook is to spend time with her brother whom she have neglected for a while.

She knows that Jae is feeling down since she barely talk to him as she's always with her phone talking to Jungkook.

She hugged her brother back.

"I miss you too my dearest brother."

She can picture her brother smiling while hugging her.

They broke the hug and Jae held Yein's shoulders.

"This calls for some wine don't you think?" Yein almost gaped at her brother.

"What?"

"Well." Jae called someone and soon Yein saw a very familiar face entered the room where they're in, holding a tray in her hands with red wine.

She doesn't understand how Jae's brain work sometimes.

The girl poured in the wine into the wine glass and gave them each a glass.