When Worlds Collide #1

It was a normal day on the surface. It was a weekend at the Dreemurr residence.

Frisk had woken up late due to playing video games till midnight until Toriel finally caught them and sent them to bed.

They walked downstairs to find Papyrus making spaghetti and Sans and Undyne watching something on TV. Toriel seemed to be out of the house but they couldn't confirm.

"HELLO HUMAN!" Papyrus greeted.

Frisk nodded back with a smile.

"Finally up huh?" Sans greeted in a bored tone still watching the TV.

"Afternoon, punk!" Undyne called to them.

Frisk had made it down the stairs but stopped, feeling the floor under them shift a little. They looked down and raised an eyebrow. It had caught Sans' attention and he turned to look at them.

"What's up kid?" Sans asked.

Frisk looked up to shrug but was cut off when the ground under them suddenly opened up and they fell straight through with a yelp.

"HUMAN!"

"Kid!-"

"Frisk!" Sans tried grabbing their soul but it was too late.

Meanwhile....

"Where did Mr. Aizawa say he was bringing us today?" Kaminari asked tilting his head slightly.

"We're taking a bus to a secluded forest to spar and train our quirks." Jirou reminded him with a bored expression.

"Yeah, it's supposed to have good terrain to train in!" Kirishima added in when he walked over.

Right then Aizawa walked into the classroom.

"Alright. Quiet down, we're leaving. Now. Get your P.E clothing and meet me outside at the bus." Aizawa informed them and then walked back out.

Everyone took a second to process what he had told them but when he did everyone got what they needed and headed outside.

"What are you going to work on Iida?" Midoriya had asked Iida as they walked to the bus.

"I'm not sure. Maybe practicing on balance." Iida shrugged.

Midoriya was going to answer back but was cut off by a certain hot headed blonde turned to glare at him threateningly. Midoriya flinched but nervously smiled at him. Kirishima had noticed and patted Bakugous' arm disapprovingly. Bakugou grunted in response and looked away and crossed his arms.

They all boarded the bus and set off.

With Frisk...

Frisk felt sick as they were sent flying through space and time to a different universe.

The portal had plopped them in the bushes by a sidewalk in some sort of highway. There was forest surrounding it and it seemed a bit secluded.

They rubbed their head and sat up and looked around. Where were they? Frisk got up and held their head. They were in sort of a daze from being plopped in a different universe.

So they didn't notice when they walked into the road in front of a bus.

With class 1-A...

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"...Are we there yet?"

"No...."

"..Are.....we there yet?"

"No...Mina...please stop repeating the same question every five seconds.." Yaoyorozu muttered.

"Hehe! Sor- Hey...is- Hey! There's a kid in the road!" Mina pointed out panicked.

The bus skidded to a stop right before it hit Frisk.

Everyone was in silence since it had been so sudden. Then one by one they headed out of the bus to check on the kid. Aizawa had already hurried out of the bus to see if the child was alright.

The kid surprisingly didn't look shaken up by what just happened. Not in the slightest. They just had their eyebrows raised. If that counts. They looked quite young as well.

"What were you doing in the middle of the road like that kid?" Aizawa asked sternly.

Frisk just shrugged and looked around.

Class 1-A kinda looked at Frisk weirdly. 'That kid acts so nonchalant about it too...' Was a thought going through most of their heads.

Then Frisks' attention turned to the teens with Mutant quirks. At first they had thought they might've been monsters but they had never seen any of them in the underground before...They could've just not seen them..right? No...then they remembered the Genocide run..They had killed every monster and these people were not part of them. Frisk shuddered, trying to get it off their mind.

But frisk had to ask.

'Did you come from the underground?' Frisk signed to them, hoping one of them knew sign language.

All of them looked at Frisk confused, except for Aizawa. "Underground?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised.

Frisk nodded. Aizawa thought for a moment but was even more confused after that.

"Im sorry but what?" Aizawa asked once more.

The bystanders of the odd conversation were just looking back and forth between the two.

Frisk looked worried for a second. Then they remembered something that Sans had told them about.

Different Universes...

'What year is this?' Frisk signed to Aizawa with a worried face.

"20YX" Aizawa answered, confused on why they were asking this.

Frisk frowned and looked down thinking for a few moments. They were about to say something to Aizawa but something fell on them.

It was...Flowey?

His pot broke on landing so, yeah. That hurt. Flowey looked dazed for a few seconds but realized he was on Frisks' head.

"Frisk?" Flowey looked annoyed but relieved that he wasn't alone.

He wrapped his vines around Frisks' Upper arm and took refuge there. Everyone, including Aizawa was staring at Flowey with awe. Frisk seemed relieved as well that Flowey was here.
Frisk also seemed to notice Class 1-A and Aizawas confusion.

'Sorry, I'll explain. I think I'm from a different universe because where I'm from it's year 20YX.' Frisk signed to Aizawa, with Flowey making small complaints about their arm moving too much.

Aizawa took a few seconds to register what Frisk had told him. Then he nodded.

"That's....Interesting....and concerning..." Aizawa said a bit quietly.

"WHAT'S WITH THE TALKING FLOWER?" A certain purple ...Hair? Yeah, hair. A certain purple haired midget asked in distress.

(Mkay, the year 20YX is because I have no idea what year they're in.)