Not so bad #5

Frisk was looking at the wall, their eyebrows furrowed in thought. They had dealt with different timelines and everything, but not different dimensions. They suddenly felt queasy. Sure, these people were nice and friendly and personally Frisk enjoyed their company, but they missed their family and wanted to get back to them. No, not wanted. Needed. They were rubbing Flowey's flower pot with their thumb mindlessly, most likely for comfort.

Kirishima must've noticed Frisks uncomfortable state and scooted over to them, grinning widely. Frisk looked up at Kirishima and their expression lightened. Kirishima's grin reminded Frisk of Undyne, and that lifted their mood a little.

"Are you alright, man?" Kirishima asked in a friendly tone, voice laced with sympathy.

Frisk nodded, holding a thumbs up. Kirishima smiled in response. Frisk sighed, looking to Flowey. Flowey was sporting a deep scowl on his face, staring at Midoriya and All might, probably disliking their cheery personalities. Especially All Might's loud personality.

Their mind wandered to each individual in class 1-A, comparing them to everyone they had met in the underground. Mina was similar to Monster kid. Yaoyorozu was similar to their mom, Toriel. Bakugou had reminded them of Flowey in many ways. Kaminari vaguely reminded them of Sans. Aoyama reminded them of...Papyrus. Frisk missed Papyrus. He always managed to make them feel better.

Frisks thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door closing and they looked towards the sound. All Might had left the building, Midoriya following. That left Frisk with the rest of class 1-A.

Frisk turned their gaze to everyone, smiling softly. Mina immediately was the first one to come up to Frisk, more like sprint, but details aren't crucial.

"Aah! You remind me of Todo over there-" She said enthusiastically, gesturing to Todoroki, sitting on the end of the couch silently. He payed no attention to the commotion and seemed to be looking at something outside. "Just friendlier." She added at the end cheerily.

Frisk smiled warmly, giggling slightly. Toru joined.

"Aw, you're so cute!" Hagakure gushed, her voice higher pitched than normal.

The day continued with class A asking Frisk a lot of questions and them playing video games. Frisk had to admit, they enjoyed this.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here.

(IM ACTUALLY NOT DEAD :D)