Triggered Flower #2

Flowey glared at Mineta menacingly.

Although it did look a bit weird for a flower to be glaring at someone. Frisk sweat dropped and looked at Flowey trying to calm him down.

'This is Flowey. He's my friend.' Frisk signed with a small smile.

"So...In your world you have sentient flowers?" Aizawa asked with a brow raised.

Frisk nodded. But Bakugou wasn't having any of it.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT! This kid is probably just looking for attention- I swe-" Bakugou started but he was slapped upside the head by Mina.

"Chill."

"Kid, How old are you?" Aizawa asked them, kneeling down to their size.

Frisk held up ten fingers.

"Okay. You will need to come with us. If you really are from a different universe then first, you will have no where to go, you also dont know anything about this world. And you're ten.." Aizawa said standing up.

"Hey! Im a few hundred years old! I can take care of them, fuck off-" Flowey hissed but Frisk took out a spray bottle from...I dont even know where, and sprayed Flowey lightly as a form of scolding.

Jirou and a few others held in laughter.

'Okay, we'll come with you.' Frisk signed and gave a thumbs up with a deadpanned expression.

Flowey scowled but stayed quiet. Aizawa sighed.

"I need to make a call. Stay with the others. Before I do, what's your name?" Aizawa questioned.

'Frisk.' Frisk signed.

"Alright." Aizawa nodded.

Aizawa then turned to class 1-A and gave them a stern look, as if to say, 'Dont lose this one as well.'. Then he walked a bit away to call someone.

Frisk walked over to the group. They stared for a few seconds then Uruaka spoke up.

"Hey! We cant understand sign language and Mr. Aizawa didn't really leak any information when you were talking...So, sorry if we dont really know what's going on...And did Mr. Aizawa say different universe..?" Uruaka added the last part quietly to herself.

'Flowey, can you translate? Please??' Frisk signed to Flowey.

Flowey scoffed but nodded. He turned to the group and narrowed his eyes.

"Im going to be translating." He said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh! Great!" Uruaka cheered, still a bit uncomfortable by the flower.

'My name is Frisk. Im ten years old. Im from a different universe. Your..teacher? Can explain later. I can tell you about other things later as well!' Frisk signed so Flowey could see.

"My name is Frisk, Im ten, Im from a different universe and your teacher can explain all that later. Ill tell you about other things later too." Flowey translated.

"Arent your parents gonna be worried?" Kirishima asked.

'Yeah. probably.' Frisk signed.

"Yep. Definitely." Flowey said, knowing how Toriel was. Frisk sighed.

Frisk pulled out a picture of a group photo they had taken with the monsters and showed it to them with a smile.

Everyone besides Bakugou gathered around to look at the photo. It slightly confused them.

"That's your family??.." Sato asked.

Frisk nodded then pointed to Toriel.

"That's their mom." Flowey said in a bored tone.

"Woah, thats your? How?..."

Then Frisk pointed to Asgore.

"That's their dad." Flowey said checking his vines.

'Wait- what-"

Then Frisk pointed to Sans.

"And thats a smiley trash bag." Flowey hissed with a smirk.

Frisk pouted and pointed at the picture again as if to say 'try again.'. Flowey scowled.

"Do I really have to say it? Oh come on- fine...That's their ..Dunkle..." Flowey with slight disgust lacing his voice.

"What does that even mean?.." Mineta questioned.

"Ugh....It's dad and uncle put together.." Flowey groaned.

They blinked a few times but then a few of them started laughing.

"T-Thats so cute!" Uruaka laughed.

"I think it's stupid." Flowey argued.

Frisk smiled contently.