Chapter 1

Suga pv
'Jimin I have to go to work. I'm back home in the evening.' I said when I kissed jimin and got to my car. ' drive safe!' Jimin said and closed the front door. Me and jimin have been together now for a year and and we are so happy with each other.  I want to propose to him but I think it is too early. He is the kindest person I have met. I hope we will be together for a long long time. 10 minutes later I arrived on my work and went to my office. I'm the boss of an office company.  It's not the best work I have but it was from my father that died 2 years ago and it was really important to him. I was doing my work and the times went by faster than I thought.  I will tell you how jimin and I met each other.  It was Saturday morning. The sun was shining so I decided to go to the park.  I sat down on a bench and a couple minutes later I stood up. But while I stood up I bumped into someone and the person felt on the ground.  Yup, that was jimin. I apologised and helped him up. He smiled and said that it was okay. His smile was the most beautiful thing I ever saw in my life. Every day when the weather is nice I went to the park and saw him. We talked to each other.  And became friends. A couple months later we shared our feelings with each other and now we are together.  That's how I met Park Jimin. Okay enough speaking I need to finish my work.

Jimin pov
I cleaned my room a bit and was making dinner for suga. Suga was almost going to be home so I decided to watch some TV. He doesn't live here but because his work is closer to my home is he more here and are we seeing each other more. There wasn't anything to watch on TV so I decided to go you my room and listen to some music. A couple minutes later I got a text from Suga

My love💕
I'm going to be a little bit later. So much traffic. I miss you😣

Jiminie
Longer without you😦😯

My love💕
I will be home as fast as I can. And then we can watch a movie together 😚❤

Jiminie
Can't wait! See you later💕

My love💕
See you later Bæ 💗😚

I put my phone down and read a book until suga gets home. While I was reading my book my phone was buzzing and got a message.  I thought it was suga or Taehyung but no. It was 'unknown'. I opened the message and read it in my head.

Unknown
Hi jimin, It's shame that suga is going to be so late. Maybe I can keep you company :)

So this was my first chapter.
I hope you like it
And then I see you in the next chapter.
Greetings Emsal
Love yourself 💜
xxx