Chapter 2

Jimin pov

Unknown
Hi jimin, it's a shame that Suga is going to be so late. Maybe I can keep you company :)

I was reading the text and was getting scared. Do I know him? How does he know my name and how did he get my number? I was thinking for 5 minutes and eventually I decided to text him back.

Jimin
Hi, do I know you? How do you get to my number?

Unknown
I know you but you don't know me Jimin :)

Jimin
Taehyung is this you trying to prank me? Stop it! This isn't funny!

Unknown
Who's Taehyung?

Jimin
Seriously Tae! This isn't funny anymore! Stop it!

Unknown
Jimin I'm not your stupid friend named Taehyung!

Jimin
Then who are you and how did you get my number?

Unknown
Oh so smart, you want to know my name so you can go to The Police and tell them about me. Very smart jimin, but if I was you I wouldn't go to the cops. You don't want your friend hurt right Jimin? :)

Jimin
What do you mean?

Unknown
You will see. remember, I see and follow you everywhere you go so don't even think about going to the cops or I have to hurt one of your friends understand :)

Jimin
Psycho! If you don't stop texting me I will call the cops!

Unknown
I wouldn't do that. As I said before I see and follow every step you take even now! Btw that black jacket looks good on you :)

Jimin
How do you know that?!

Unknown sent you a picture

Unknown Was it fun walking around in the city? I hope that bracelet you brought is for me :)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Unknown
Was it fun walking around in the city? I hope that bracelet you brought is for me :)

Jimin
Did you follow me? Are you a stalker or something?!

Unknown
Yep, all these days. I have to admit that you have a beautyfull house. What is your street name again? Ah yes it was ******** 23.
And your bedroom is nice too with that flower painting :)

  5 minutes later

Unknown
Did I scared you? Sorry that was not my intention babe :(

Jimin
Leave me alone!!

Unknown
I don't want to :(

Jimin
What do you want from me? Money? My car? You can have it but leave me alone!

Unknown
I don't want your money or car jimin.

Jimin
What do you want then?

Unknown
You :)

This was chapter 2 I hoped you enjoyed this chapter 😊
Thank you for reading my book ❤
Greetings Emsal
Love yourself 💜
xxx