Chapter 3

Suga pov
I arrived home after a long traffic at jimin's house and opened the front door. 'Jimin I'm home' I said while I closed the door behind me and sat down on the couch. 'Where is jimin?' I thought and went upstairs. I opened jimin's bedroom door and saw him crying on the bed. 'Jimin!' I said and he flinched when he saw me standing in his room. Jimin quickly dried his tears. 'What's wrong?' I asked and sat down next to him on the bed. 'Nothing' Jimin said and smiled but I knew there was something. He stood up and tried to go down but I stopped him by holding his hand. 'Jimin I know you hide something. Please what's wrong? I worried about you. ' I said and when he heard it he turned around and gave me crying a hug. 'I can't. If he find our that I tell you about it he will hurt my friends.' Jimin said crying and looked at me with fear in his eyes. 'Who? I promise you that I won't let anything happen to you or your friends. ' I said while comforting him. I'm going to kill the person who did this to him, he will pay! I say to myself and moments later jimin nodded and started to speak. 'I was just on my phone while I was waiting for you you come home and suddenly I got a message. I thought it was from you or Taehyung but it wasn't it was Unknown. He wrote very weird and scary things Suga.' Jimin said and showed the messages. 'Oh! Wait until I have him in my arm! He will regret it!' I said angry but jimin calmed me down. 'What do we have to do Suga? I'm scared.' Jimin said and looked at me. 'Don't worry jimin I will stay next to you whatever happens. I will protect you.' I said and hold his hand. Suddenly jimin's phone started to vibrate.

1 new message from Unknown

Unknown
Baby I told you to not tell anyone and especially not to your stupid Boyfriend!

Jimin
Hi! Leave jimin alone understand! If you don't leave him alone I will make sure you will!

Unknown
Oh no I'm scared hahaha. You don't deserve him. He is mine. MINE!

Jimin
Psycho that you are! Leave him and friends alone!

Jimin
Jiminie, you shouldn't have told your boyfriend because now I have your best friend here with me. What was his name again. Ah yes Taehyung :)

Unknown has send 2 pictures

Jimin pov'Tae' I screamed when I saw the pictures and looked at Suga

Jimin pov
'Tae' I screamed when I saw the pictures and looked at Suga. Suga stayed calm and responded

jimin
Don't dare to hurt him!

Unknown
Relax, I will not hurt him but I not release him until I get what I want.

Jimin
What do you want?!

Unknown
That you and jimin break up :)

.....

This chapter is also finished.
Thank you for reading
Greetings Emsal
Love yourself 💜
xxx