whatever sucks ur dick

Tae heard a knock on his door and quickly jumped to it. He opened the door to Jungkook.

   "HI TAETAE!" Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and welcomed himself in. He wore a white shirt with leather pants and some TIMBS. Tae stared at his thighs and let his eyes travel up to his ass. Tae licked his lips.

Jungkook dropped his ass down onto Taes couch and pulled out his phone to see the crack ass group chat. Tae stared at Jungkook, sitting next to him.

6 gays and a fetus

Agustd- ight we finished

Princessjin- someone plz drag this hot egghead away from my door

Princessjin- *ugly

Lilchimchim- no.

Agustd- yo kook

Juancock- ye

Agustd- did u suck taes dick

Juancock- I SWEAR ON UR TIMBS-

Agustd- how abt I dont wear TIMBS

juancock- i-

Agustd- I only wear the YEEEZYS

Hoeseok- yeezys r cool

Lilchimchim- I like yeezus

Agustd- *YEEEZYS

Juancock- haha chim said yeezus

Jungkook switched off his phone and looked at Tae, who was still staring at Jungkook.

"T-tae?"

"Hm?"

"You're staring." Tae just smirked and moved closer.

"Am I?"

"I mean, your eyes are looking, or BEEN looking in my direction and its sorta uncomf-"

"Yes, yes I know I am."

"So like, can you look away or something cuz it's just kinda creepy, a-and s-sorta un-uncomfortable-"

"You're so cute Kookie." Jungkook looked down and blushed deeply. Tae lifted his chin with his index finger and Jungkook's deep brown eyes met Taehyung's hazel ones. They both leaned in as their lips met. They pulled apart after a minute and Jungkook's cheeks flushed pink.

"That was your first kiss, hm?" Jungkook nodded and fiddled with his fingers.

"I-I'm happy y-you were my first kiss, T-Taehyung."

"Your first and last." Tae mumbled and Jungkook looked up at him, not hearing what he said.

"Hm?"

"Nothing my Habibi." They both bonded for the rest of the evening and when Jungkook finally left, Tae realized something...

"Ah fuck, I didn't even get my dick sucked."

***so, crack fanfics are good....... lmaoaoaooao