Chapter 2

Eugeo's P.o.V 

(I was looking for my childhood friends in the town of beginning after logging in with my never gear and still I saw blond hair girl I figured out it was Alice's avatar but I didn't seen Kazuto yet.)

Alice I called her 

Alice: Hi  Eugeo You used your real name as your avatar She replied 

Same as you too I teased her a little bit 

Very funny She replied

Where is Kazuto I asked

I saw him with dude wearing headband on his forehead try to learn him about the game and tell me to wait for you. She tells me

(Alice POV)

Now you are here let's head to the fields and kills monsters and level up and finally found Kirito. i said

Is that his avatar's name?  Eugeo asked me

Yeah that's cool username for him I wish we could cool usernames for this game instead but it's too late for it .  I said.

Eugeo: I was gonna pick King Ghidorah as my username but everyone thinks I'm a villain in the game because He is Godzilla's Ultimate Nemesis.  

Alice: That Three headed dragon give me fucking nightmares everyday I wish we didn't see Godzilla King of Monsters. Anyway let's go found Kirito already I want play this game so really bad.( Sighs)

Eugeo: Sure Let's go then.

(Moments Later)

Eugeo: I found him he is over there with those boars and new player.

Alice: KIRITO 

(Kirito's POV)

(i heard a girl's voice that sounding so familar to me it was my childhood friend Alice and I look around for her till I see them come towards me)

Kirito: Alice and Eugeo there you guys are where you been at I was helping this guy his name Klein he is a new player I see you guys are leveling up I asked them

Klein: Kirito who are these guys you know them in real world? Klein asked me

 Kirito:  Yeah I know these two are my childhood friends Alice and Eugeo and Guys meet Klien.

Alice and Eugeo: Hi 

Klein: Hello there guys I'm Klein kind of new game I asked your friend help me out of the tutorials.

Eugeo: That was nice of you I wish you help us out for while after you are done teaching Klein here.

Alice: You better teach us as well you got?(I threaten him) 

Kirito: Yes ma'am 

Alice: Good boy 

(Moments Later after Kirito was done teaching Klein)

Kirito: Very Good guys getting hanging out this by yourself(Eugeo kills some boars and Alice kills wolf using sword skills)

Eugeo: I think I'm getting better of this ga me by myself how about you Alice?

Alice: Yeah I'm very good by myself

(Klein stomach started growling)

Klein: Hi guys I'm gonna log out kind getting hungry now I just order some pizza.

Kirito: I just we gonna log out now too because our father are coming back from their business trip now.

Alice: Awww already;

Eugeo: Oh man