Picked up and the car ride back home

It's been a while since I've seen my family. Me and victor were having the best honeymoon any person could ask for.

My mom arrives at the airport shortly after I sit down with victor still wrapped around my body some how. I get up struggling to hold everything and walk to the car, that is pretty far away.
Mom can u help carry stuff
I ask as I'm about to drop victor.
Sure don't drop him your sister would kill u*smiles*
My mom says and I hand her a bag or two so I can get victor on my back and to a position where he won't fall.

We get into the car a little bit later and I get in the back so victor can lay his head down in my lap.
I caress his cheek all the way down to his sharp chin. I then run my fingers through his hair and smile at the cuteness of the way he looks when he sleeps.
I then touch my head with my left hand then touch his with my right to see if he has a fever.
He's gotten paler now and is sweating at 49 degrees outside.
To what I can tell he has a high fever compared to me and I'm healthy.
He feels warm...almost too warm.

Mom hurry up and go home please!
I say because I want to get home to check his fever to make sure he's not sick and it's just me...hopefully just me.

I'm driving as fast as I can, why do u want to come home now, you've been gone for like a year.
My mom says very over dramatically.

Victor doesn't look good. If he doesn't feel good I can't practice and I can't be around him. Also don't you want him to feel good so he can complement your cooking. Also sis would be mad if he didn't feel well.
I tell her trying to make her go faster. She speeds up faster and I sigh and lean back.