prologue

You can't leave me like this said juhi

I can sweetheart said Neil.

I love you a lot.. I can't live without you..I will die said Mitali and cries.

Then go die..I don't care said Neil.

Why are you doing this ask juhi

I can't help it..Everyone knows i don't sleep twice with same girl..I can give you money if you want but please don't compel me to make a relation with you said Neil.

juhi gets angry.

I will curse you..You will never get love..You will not get a girl whom will you love..When that girl broke your heart.. that day you will realize the value of love said juhi in anger.

------------------------------------------------------------

In a mask of khaana industry..Prakash khaana is doing illegal works..Prakash is a undercover mafiaI want you to take this case and reveal their true face said karan.

i am sorry..I have quit my profession long back..I think you should ask someone else said Avni.

Only you can reveal their sins because you have sharp mind and you haven't lost any case till date said karan.

I am sorry i can't said Avni and starts to leave.

Khaana family has a connection with your husband accident said Karan.

Avni stops by hearing this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Karan shows Neil's photo to Avni.

Who is he ask Avni.

Son of prakash khaana..He is apple of eye to his father..You have to get close to Neil to know more their illegal works said Karan.

but why will he let me get close to him ask Avni.

He will let you come because he is casanova..He loves girl attention so it is easy for you to get close to him said karan.

Do vote and do comment

will update chapter 1 soon