ch.16 Neil change the game

Sorry for not being updating my any story.. I got little busy with my studies and other stuff but now i am back to update my stories regularly.

Tomorrow is court hearing i know truth will win this time said Avni to Karan.

They Can't get over from this game this time said karan to Avni.

Mitali comes to meet Neil in jail.

Why did you come here ask Neil.

I know you don't care about me but i do care about you and i promise i will take you out from this jail soon.

I don't need your help said Neil.

You have started to love Avni but see what did she does to you said Mitali.

Neil get angry.

I promise i will kill Avni said Mitali.

Enough Don't you dare come close to Avni. I will deal with her in my own way said Neil.

You are still showing concern towards Avni. She doesn't deserve your concern.You Should hate her said Mitali.

You are no one to tell me whom should i hate better you should leave said Neil.

I Can't leave you like this i have loved you with all my heart and i know you very well , i can't believe how can you so easily get deceived from Avni ask Mitali.

Neil look on.

You have to do something to teach Avni a lesson said Mitali to Avni.

You love me ask Neil to Mitali.

Yes i love you so much said Mitali.

So what can you do for me ask Neil.

I can die for you said Mitali.

Neil smiles.

I Don't need your life so just have to do a small work for me said Neil.

What ask Mitali.

Neil said something to Mitali.

Mitali get shock.

But they will kill me said Mitali.

You loved me or them ask Neil.

Mitali thinks..

Ok i will do it only for you said Mitali.

Neil nods and mitali left from there.

Tomorrow you will get biggest shock of your life my dear wifey said Neil.

Next Morning...

(Imagine Avni in this)

Avni sees vidyuth photo.

Today's is the day which i was waiting for so long said Avni.. Finally you will get justice today said Avni.