ch.12 Is Neil doubting Avni?

I swear dad if anything happen to Avni..One Scratch on her i am gonna kill each one of you said Neil.

You are threating you dad said prakash.

I won't  care who you are just remember one thing i am sparing you cuz you are my dad but that doesn't mean i will spare you next time..Dont try to hurt avni again said Neil.

I am telling you she is playing with you,she will destroy you said prakash.

Enough dad..I know what is good for me and what is not..Don't compel me to show you what i am said Neil.

Why are you doing this ask prakash to Neil.

I love her..She is my desire,my Obession..My Everything said Neil to prakash and leave from there

he is gonna regret this said prakash.

In room..

Avni calls karan.

My plan is working..Neil has started hating his dad..This is the only chance for us to break them said Avni.

But Thats not an easy job..Prakash will never hurt Neil so he won't try to kill you again..If he won't try then how can you will make them enemies said karan.

It won't be that difficult..Neil has start hating prakash khaana..I just need to spark a little fire said Avni.

Best of luck said karan.

Neil come there.

Who is my enemy said Neil from Back.

Avni get shock.

Avni turns.

What are you saying ask Avni.

I am watching.. you are spending too much talking on your phone rather than your husband..Are you having an affair behind my back ask Neil.

So you are doubting me..Fine you can check my phone said Avni and hangover her phone to Neil.

I hope he didn't check thinks Avni.

Neil was about to check but he give the phone back to Avni.

I don't need to check..I trust you said Neil and hugs Avni.

Avni get relax.

Thank god he didn't doubt me thinks Avni.

She is definitely hiding something from me..I have to find out thinks Neil.

What if i actually having an affair said Avni.

Neil twist Avni hand to her back.

Then i would have that man..I can kill anyone for you because you are mine only mine said Neil dangerously.

Ok i am just joking said Avni.

Neil goes.

What was that in his eyes.His Obession is clearly in his eyes..He can be dangerous for me i have to careful thinks Avni.

Neil get in his car and goes for long drive.

Neela goes to supermarkets for groceries.

Neela was crossing the road and met with an accident.

Neil thinks of Avni while driving

why i am so Obessed with her..I had many affair in my past but i never feel this much attraction for anyone thinks Neil.

Neela was laying on road in blood on all over body.

People gather over there.

Noo i can't let this happen..I married her just to fulfill my desire..I can't let her become my weakness..Once i get her..she have to leave me thinks Neil.