The Day After The Party

Its 1;00 in the evening and we finally got up the boys were already up and on their phones. When we got out the bed we went downstairs to get us something to eat. pops looked at us and quan just mean mugged him and went into the kitchen without saying a word. I was the last one to walk in the kitchen and thats when my daddy punched me in the face. I went down crying and screaming and holding my jaw. Everybody came out and asked what happened and dj already knew what happened he went straight to pops and punched the hell outta him. he saw blood on my face and blood on pops knuckles and pulled out his gun and shot pops 6 times. 1 in the head, ,between the eyes, 1 in each leg, 2 to the chest. lucky, mom wasnt at the house she wasnt their when we came home so we didnt have to worry about her seeing anything. leelee was crying in pain and quan was pissed off, face all red looked like his head was about to explode. we rushed leelee to the hospital and the doctors came rushing over to us. The doctors checked her and told us to wait in the waitng room, quan kept walking up and down the aisle of the chairs and lela was shaking hard.  20 minutes later the doctors the came out and said family of Aaliyah Johnson we all stood up and waited ofnt he doctor to tell us.

doctor: it looks like leelee has multiple brusies on her body, and been raped

quan: brusies?what you mean

doctor: yes like she's been abused

quan: and raped??? thats impossible she's a virgin still

Doctor: technically not really but something like that

dj:( face saddens and softens)

lela: did you know dj?

quan: did you dj??

lela: (crying) why didnt you tell us

quan: we been boys since the days....who did this??

dj: pops...thats why i killed him and didnt say nun to yall i just recently found out it happened before you and leelee got together

doctor: she'll be in surgery in 5 minutes and ready to leave the hospital in 2 days

dj: okay thank you yea she in room A1023

walking to leelee room everybody is quite we finally made it to her and she bust into tears. lela walks up and hugs her tight

lela: you okay huns?

leelee:im sorry i didnt say nothing earlier.. and yes

lela: how long has this been going on?

leelee: since i was 14 and the rape started when i was 13 ever since daddy lost his job and started drinking

quan: im so sorry baby, i promis i will always be here for you and never leave your side

leelee: ok babyy

dj:leelee im sooo sorrry i should have known

leelee: its not your fault dj its mines for not telling anybody

doctor(walking in the room) let Aaliyah get some rest yall can come back tomorrow

Dj; im not leaving

lela: i aint either

quan: you must be crazy i aint leaving her, leaving her is what got her like this in the first place

doctor: but--

Dj; got dammit i said no!!

when the doctor left outwe al crashed at the hospital. Quan slept in the bed with leelee and lela slept sitting in my lap. everybody fell asleep except me. all i could do is thnik about what happened to leelee and why she didnt tell us sooner. but at the sam time im glad that she;s ok and it didnt get to bad.

leelee: were dj and lela?

quan: out getting breakfast and morning to you to sleeping beauty

leelee: im sorry morning my night shining armor and why you didnt go with them?

quan: i wanted to stay here with you and i keeping my promise. im not leaving your side and i meant what i said

leelee: thank baby (trying to smile but it hurts my jaw)

quan: no problem and i love you

leelee: i love you to

They came back in the room with my favorite from the waffle house. They brought fluffy waffels with butter and strawberries on it with orange juice. Everybody ate and we talked and laughed about our childhood memories, what we wanna do in the future, if we want kids, future jobs, houses. Lela ended up dozing off to sleep so dj took her home. quan refuses to go with home until i do. im leaving the hospital tomorrow and im so excited too, and since i was getting out tomorrow morning they needed to check on the trap house. I watched all my favorite shows scandal, bad girls club, and if loving you is wrong. them shows ooweee i swear they crazy as hell. my favorite character is loren from BGC she the realest bitch in that house. didnt suga coat nothung with nobody. told them how she felt and didnt give a damn if she hurt they feelings. Then the reunion came and thats when it all went down, jada got in a fight with everybody, slim still acting the same and just ugggggghhhhh, blu still a doggin as hoe, redd still a damn fat ass bully, dhaila a crazy hefiajust like lindsey and brit just straight up dumb.( "i could just lay you out") kmsl!!! after i told quan i was getting in the shower i left and got in. boyyyy that shower felt really good. I felt free, stress relief, and nothing to worry about. I know that i was in the shower for a long time because quan came knocking on the door 3 times asking if i was ok. when i got out the shower i decided to lay back down.

quan: baby can we talk?

leelee: yea

quan: i want you to come and live with me

leelee: are you sure?

quan: if i wasnt i wouldnt be asking you right now

leelee: ok i need my stuff frmo my parents house tho

quan:ok i can get some boys from the trap to bring it to my house

leelee: ok

quan( pulling something out his pocket) leelee i wanna give this (opening a small box)

leelee: whats this for?

quan: its a promise ring. I promise that i will never hurt you, leave your side when you need me the most , and never cheat on you.

leelee(smiling) thank you baby i love you

quan: i love you to

Dj P.O.V

i took lela home because i know she was tired and i stayed with her until she woke up . lela and i been dating and its going good so far and i hope it stay like that. I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl and i truly do lover her and inver felt like this with a girl. I know its a little bit to early in the relationship but i want to marry her but ima wait until its the right time, i want to make it romanic and a night that she will alwyas remember.