Couples Outting

I woke up and it was 8:30 with strong arms around me. all i could do is try and get up but i couldnt. I tried my best to move and i ended up waking quan up.

Lela P.O.,V

after my girl got out the hospital dj and quan bought this big ass house and its a 3-story too. we watched ride along lastnight and it was funny as hell. Kevin was like ' you white, you dont foight" i was laughing to hard at that a nigga was weak on that part too., i ended up falling asleep and dj wanted me to come and lay with him so i did and i was happy that he asked me to . No funny stuff happened either so don't even think like that.

leelee:(wiggling to get up)

quan: what are you doing?? (laughing)

leelee: trying to get up so i can take a shower

quan( letting her up)mok dont be took long

leelee: ok

quan: (going back to sleep)

dj P.O.V

my girl slept with me lastnight, we stayed booed up lastnight and she is so small and short to. short girls are the best and i love em. lela real coo to talk to, down to eart chick and we got alot in common. Now if it was a different girl i would've fucked and ducked or smash and left but i didnt do nun of that to lela because i respect her a a woman and she has respect for heself unlike most of these hoes out her anyway but yea that s all.

dj: morning lela

lela: morning dj

dj: how you sleep lastnight?

lela: good what about you

dj: good and comfy

lela: (laughing) thats good , im finna get in the shower

dj: ok dont be long

lela: mmkae

dj(texting quan)

djgotdembandz: nigga get yo ugly ass up

quansleezem: damn nigga im up what the hell you want

djgotdembandz:wanna take the girls out today?

quansleezem: yea where tho??

djgotdembandz: six flags, fiesta texas, hurrican harbor, or hawaiin falls

quansleezem: hawaiin falls and dont wake me up no mo

djgotdembandz: LLAH!! didnt get no cake lastnight?

quansleeznem: nigga u didnt either and nahhh not yet

djgotdembandz: mmmmhhh

leele P.O.V.

got out the shower feeling clean and fresh. quan came to sleep with me lastnight and we talked a lil bit before we let sleep take over us. my jaw feels a little better than it did the day before. as long as i take my medication for the pain and swelling my doctor gave me. Can't really do much about the brusise but put make up on but the bruises arent noticable unless you up close. went in my room and quan told me to put on my swimsuit.

quan: baby put on your swimsuit and some shoes

leelee: umm.. ok.. but why?

quan: you'll see later(kisses her on the lips and smile)

dj:LELA!!!!!

lela: yea babe

dj: where you at?

lela: upstairs on the 3rd floor in my room

dj:(walking upstairs to her room) put on a swimsuit and shorts over em

lela:why??

dj: you'll see later and dont worry about it

lela: ok 

we all came downstairs the boys in their swimming trunks, with muscle shirts and slide. Lela and I in our swimsuits and shorts with sandals on. Lela swimsuite is hot pink and lime green with string and rhinestones on it. mines is purple and turquoise with string and rhinestones on it. we all looking cute and we left out the house. we all got in quan car and he drove, me and lela sat in the backseat and dj in the passenger seat. "Body party " came on and lela and i kill't that hoe man can't say we aint got no voals on us. we can blow. When thwe song went off we got on instagram andgirll lemme tell you. This girl NIcole swear she the shit. I guess her and micheal a "couple" now. The post was like.."me and my bae going out today. He taking me to Hurricane Harbor Turn up." I showed lela and she busted out laughing too. i swear lela is one goody as person. I finally recognized where we was going, the boys were taking us to Hawaiin Falls in Mansfield. Bruhh i swear i love that place on everything i love. Favorite spots are the turpedo and the riverwalk. We got out and the boys opened the doors for us, and we walked to the front door. walked in the entrance and payed for a locker to put our stuff in and headed to the turpedo. One was red and the othe one was yellow i like the red one because you cant see nothing unlike the yellow one you can throught it. Dj got in the red one and lela got in the yellow one, they did the countdown and lwela went down screaming it was too funny. Now it was me and quan turn i got on the red one and he got on the yellow one, did the countdown and i screamed. After getting on twice we went to the river walk. we all talked and laughed. Quan kept dunking me, lela and i got on the boys backs but didnt stay on long. we ate funnel cakes and had soda and cotton candy. When we was done we went to the shock wave and got back on the boys back. we took pics and posted on insta saying double-dating and less than 3 minutes we got 6,564 likes. So many people loves us its undeniable.Hours passed by and we left and ate a panda express.

We made it home and everybody went straight to sleep long day out and lost alot of energy had too much fun.