Moving In

Today is the day i get out the hospital, ready to leave this horrible place i got dressed and did my hygiene. Dj had brought me some clothes last night to change into and i put on those clothes. When i got done quan was already ready to go and was smiling hard  like he havent seen me in 30 years. When dj came i signed out and we went to the trap house. We was in the car and "work" the remix came on by asap ferg. This boy sound like he dont know how to pronounce his words and he cant rap but that aint my problem.We pulled up to the trap house dj and quan got out the car and i stayed in, i texted lelaletting her know that im out the hospital. The boys came out with 2 duffle bags each and put them in the trunk of the car and we left. went looking for houses by the way and i saw this one house it was beautiful so i asked uan if we can look at it and he said no but we can buy the house no need to look at it because he already knew that i loved the house. It was a 3 story house, pearl on the outside and full in the inside it was how i pictured my dream hous and now i got it. Dj and quan drove to quan auntie house and got all his stuff and moved it to the new house on the 2nd floor. The boys got new stuff for my room and it was a master bedroom which was on the 3rd floor. Lela came back over and she was shcoked at how big the house was. the 1st floor is for guest, 2nd floor is the boys area and the 3rd floor is the girls area.i took a nap  and i guess lela did to. We both had a master bedroom with a full bathroom and a walk-in closet that house was a badd ass. When we got up we went in the media room and watched movies eating candy, drunk soda and popcorn. Before the movie started i texted quan and told them to come to the media room. 5 minutes later they came walking throught the door with no shirts on and basketball shorts with they elite socks and jordan slides. lela and dj sat together and me and quan sat next to each other. we played the movie and wse was watching ride along. the one with kevin hart and ice cube in it. when the movie was over i fell asleep on quan shoulder. he carried me to my room and i woke up. he was about to leave until i stopped him and asked him to sleep with me.

leelee: stay please

quan: where ima sleep

leelee: in the bed with me

quan: ok (getting in the bed)

leelee: (laying on his chest) goodnight

quan: night

lela and dj slept together but they slept on the 2nd floor and we didnt see them until the next day. everybody had a good time last night and the media room was a mess. so in the morning gotta clean that up and we probally go out to eat but i dont know so umm yea.