mitch x reader - expect the unexpected

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: 

PLOT : Y/N is trying to find a way to talk to Mitch by thinking about some starters but that is interrupted by the devil himself

WARNINGS : none

KEY :

Y/N = your name

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: 

Y/N'S POV

"Fuck. He's over there and I have no clue how to talk to him" I said out loud to myself. I paced around the courtyard, doing laps around the flagpole hoping that an idea would just magically hit me. "maybe... Yo wassup my dude- no what the fuck, he'd probably think I'm on some shit. Hmmm, hey! Whatcha doing goodlooking... Fucking hell that's weird" "how about you just say hey" a voice chuckled behind me, a voice I knew all too well. Mitch's. Ahhh shit. I shrunk into my tattered hoodie hoping that would get him to go away. Of course that didn't work. "hey??? Hello??? Earth to Y/N???" "oh- uh yea! What did you need?" I mustered. "well I need you to explain what you were doing talking to" in the heat of the moment I slammed my lips into his in hopes of shutting him up. And it worked. I pulled away after a minute or two to be face to face with Mitch's red face inches away from mine. "s-so. I'm just gonna g-go now. Aha, I'll um t-talk to you later" I stuttered as he just stood blankly at me, probably trying to figure out what just happened. I sprinted for the school and into my room, slamming the door shut and sliding down it with face in hands to try and hide my tomato face.

"I definitely fucking like him"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: 

Sorry about how shitty that was :0 don't forget to vote and follow me yall