louis x reader - run

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: 

REQUEST FOR @Saltybells

PLOT : Y/N had just watched her friend f/n get slaughtered by Lily for betraying the Delta, Y/N didn't know what to do so she snuck out and into the forest.

WARNINGS : angst and death

KEY :

Y/N = your name
F/N = friends name
E/C = eye colour

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: 

Y/N POV

I ran as far and as fast as I can, I needed to get away from this so called "community". As I sprinted in the opposite direction I kept seeing images of F/N being thrown to the ground with a gun to her head, looking straight at me with eyes of fear but... I couldn't do anything. I heard walkers nearby but I wasn't phased at all, I couldn't acknowledge my surroundings because all I could do was see her lifeless eyes as the bullet went through her head with a loud bang. All of a sudden I was brought back to reality when my boot got caught underneath a tree root causing me to fall straight to the ground which caused me to scream which would definitely cause every walker in the forest to know my location. I try to get up but my whole body wouldn't cooperate as if, it wanted to be killed by the walkers. I saw two shadows coming closed and closer as I close as I accept my fate but I felt a hand on my shoulder. I tense from the sudden motion but again I felt another hand on the underside of my thighs, causing the one on my shoulder to move to my back. I was instantly lifted off the ground by a human?? "we'll get you back safely, don't you worry" was all I heard before I blacked out from exhaustion.

*timeskip to when you get to ericsons*

LOUIS POV

She still hasn't gotten up but... Damn she's gorgeous, I know I just met her but I'm so happy violet found her. I start to see her eyes flutter open and I can finally take in the sight of her beautiful E/C eyes which were so mesmerizing. She looked straight at me in fright. "hi, I'm Louis! It's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you" I smiled. She suddenly softened and replied.

"I'm Y/N"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: 

Don't forget to vote and follow me :0