mitch x reader - heartache

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: 

PLOT : Y/N was dating Louis at the time when one day she walks into his dorm to be met with him and clementine

WARNINGS : angst

KEY :

Y/N = your name

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N walked at a fast pace down the dorm hallway, making her way to Louis's dorm. She was so excited to give him so love and affection this morning and give him this letter full of sweet nothings to make him feel great. When she got halfway down she spotted Mitch on the side, playing around with his knife. He looked up with a harsh face but it quickly softened after he saw it was just her. Y/N and Mitch have been best friends since the pre-apocalypse when she was sent to the boarding school after purposely setting a forest on fire with a few matches, after that they both became inseparable. "oh, hey Y/N, whatcha doin" he said in a calm tone."just going to go see Louis this morning" Y/N smiled warmly. Y/N's response seemed to upset Mitch since he frowned at the word Louis. "ahh I see... Well uh have fun.." he muttered while she walked off. She saw the door to Louis's dorm and went to turn the handle but before she did she heard shuffling and giggling inside his room. 'what the hell is happening...?' Y/N thought. She knew there was only one way to find out so she threw open the door only to be met with a Clem and Louis making out only to be stopped when they heard the door open. "W-WHAT THE F-FUCK" Y/N spat out clearly dumbfounded and pissed. Louis quickly shoved Clem off of his lap and stood up, "I CAN EXPLAIN Y/N!!! YOU SEE-" "THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN YOU FUCKING CHEATING PIG, I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR DUMBASS FACE AGAIN" Y/N screamed before glaring right at Clem who was on the ground staring back but with a scared expression knowing Y/N's potential. "and you... I thought you were my friend Clementine..." she croaked out before taking a deep breath and continuing. "apparently not" she spat before running out of the dorm and running to her dorm. She quickly closed to door and slid down the back of the wood surface, breaking down into tears. Her forearm was soaked from her sobbing and her head felt dizzy from how long she had been doing it, she then felt a few slight taps at the door. "FUCK OFF LOUIS, I SAID I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN" she screamed before getting a quick answer back. "it's not Louis, it's Mitch. Can I please come in Y/N..?" She was hesitant but decided to open the door. She got up from the door and twisted the knob only to get thrown to the floor in a big bear hug. She looked down to see Mitch hugging her waist with his face snuggled into her chest. "u-uh Mitch..???" she said all flustered from the position they're in. He moves himself so he's in a position where he's still holding her in his arms but can look directly into her eyes. His facial expression suddenly turned cold. "what. Happened." he said, his tone laced with seriousness and a bit of anger. Y/N explained how she found Louis cheating on her with Clem and thats why she ran to her dorm. Mitch's eyes widened at the thought of this, he saw Louis as a loyal, funny guy and not someone who would cheat on someone else. His hands became fist as he held in the urge to go find Louis and beat him up, but he needed to stay with Y/N because she was in a very fragile state right now and he cared dearly about her. While he was thinking he didn't realise himself grabbing her face and caressing her cheek, wiping her tears away with his thumb in the process and before he knew it. He kissed her. His whole body stopped as he realised what he just did so he pulled away milliseconds after. "OH FUCK I'M SO SORRY Y/N I DIDN'T MEAN TO I DIDN'T REALISE I DID THAT AND IT KINDA JUST HAPPENED AND PLEASE DON'T FUCKING KILL ME-" he was cut off by her semi chapped lips against his. He kissed back, the kiss becoming a sort of french kiss. After a minute which felt like an hour they pulled away, both advertising their gaze before Y/N decided to speak up to break the awkward tension. "sooo, do you like me...? Cause I do and if so we can start dating but like only if you want-" "I do like yo- no I love you Y/N. Ever since the day you walked into this school I loved you and I would love to start dating" he smiled. Y/N immediately threw herself ar him and kissed all over his face in happiness.

"why would I need Louis when I've got Mitch"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: 

Don't forget to vote and follow me! :D