Two worlds

"You are a bloody b****"
"What?"
"Whose baby is this? Or You don't even know whos.."
Chakor slapped him so hard,"How dare you?"
Ajay pushed her down furiously while Chakor's hands automatically went to her unborn child protectively.
"I am done with you. I have already signed for divorce. Now get out of my sight. I don't want to see your disgusting face anymore."
Chakor looked at him with eyes full of hatred, "Neither do I." On saying that, She signed the divorce papers and left to pack her belongings. When She came down to leave that mansion, Ajay had already left to his regular bar. Chakor wondered how much he had changed after marriage. Chakor reminisced about their happy moments.
"Chakor.." Garima called her.
Chakor looked at her Ex mother-in-law. She knew from her face itself that Garima was feeling guilty.
"Mom..your intentions were not wrong. You just tried to help us. But we lost the trust. We couldn't see each other anymore. Take care of yourself."
Without waiting for reply, Chakor left...
***********
"Let's marry."
"What?"
"Imli, We are together for the last six years. I think..It's the time we.."
"Let's break up." Imli told him with straight face.
"You are kidding, right? Nowadays
your jokes are becom.."
"No..I am serious." Imli stood up while Suraj hold her hand to stop her.
"But..but why? What happened? Are you angry with me? Did I do something wrong?"
"Because you can never be the person I want you to be. I tried many times to change you. But you never changed. For you, your work is more important..."
"You already know me. I.."
"I'm Sorry, Suraj." Imli removed his hands from her's, "And Thank you for all these years." She left the restaurant leaving him behind.

This is it..How do you feel about this update? Let me know👇..
Do read and keep enjoying..