First Encounter

Hey friends! Mistakes might be there...I'll edit this chapter if you find a lot...hope you guys enjoy this:)

"Pooja! What are you doing here?" Suraj was shocked to see her at his door. Pooja saw his luggage and then pushed him inside and sat comfortably at his sofa.
"I told you many times that you are not allowed to come to my place at this hour."
Pooja sighed and replied," I know..But I came for global cause."
"Come to the point."
"Means..I know you are going to Goa. And I'm also going there for my shoot. So..To be cost effective, Why not accompan.."
"This is my work." Suraj responded sternly.
"I know that too.. but staying in same space won't affect your work. May be I could help you with your ratings and all." She told him in convincing tone.
Suraj knew that she could never let him work. And she won't take 'NO' for an answer. So he decided to play along.
"Fine.. But I'm getting late."
"My luggage is in my van."
Suraj raised his eyebrows, "Okay..Did you inform your brother?"
"Yeah..Shall we go?"
Suraj look at her skeptically.
"What?" Pooja asked him, pretending to be confused.
"What is going on your little silly brain?"Suraj tapped his fingers at her forehead. Pooja then glared at him.
"Nothing..I just don't want to leave you alone when that b**** broke up with you."
Pooja told him angrily.
"Your brother already told you."
"Yeah.. He is just worried and asked me to look after you."
Suraj sighed, "Vivaan and his worries. Fine.. let's go. But you can't interrupt my work. Since company is paying me for.."
"I will try.."
Suraj rolled his eyes, "Pooja and her antics.. "

**********
"Chakor.. Are you sure you want to.."
"Yup..I am damn sure. I need to get out of this place. I know..I may look like coward. But I don't want to take stress, Preet. It will have effect on my baby."
"You are going to keep.."
"Yes..I only have my baby now."
Preet smiled at her friend and responded, "Okay.. I'll send your request to Main office. But..Chakor, It is hard to raise the child on your own in our country...you know what I mean right?"
"I'm just having something on my mind. I will tell you once I figure it out. But don't worry. Everything will be alright." Chakor smiled weakly at her friend. She didn't know whether she told that for Preet or for herself.
Next day, Chakor got reply from Head office. She is now transferred to Indian branch.
I hope Everything will be alright. Even if it's not, let me have strength to make it right.

********
Next day..
Suraj and Pooja reached the hotel where Suraj is going to stay.
"Now you should go to your hotel."
" Can I stay little longer? Please.. please.. please.." Pooja tried to act cute. But he already knows what she is up to.
"NOW!" Suraj responded sternly. Pooja is his best friend's sister. For him, she is like a baby sister. He tried a lot to explain her. But he couldn't make her to stop. Everything was under control when Imli was there. But with recent breakup, Suraj is sure that Pooja is going to start it all over again.
Suraj took the room key from the counter and turned to go to his room, ended up bumping with some lady.
"I'm sorry, Maam. I didn't.."
Without any response, that woman took her keys from the floor and left that place in hurry.
" Arrogant b****" Pooja started again.
Suraj picked up the key back, "You need to think before cursing and calling names. It might cause you some trouble in future." Suraj told her in serious tone.
"What trouble? I don't even know her."
"Exactly."
Pooja looked at him, "No..Not again. I'm not a little girl who you were trying to discipline all the time you get to see her." Pooja then continued in flirty tone, "I'm more than that..you know.Or maybe.. you want to know."
" Stop it before I tell your father, Pooja. Now leave."
"Ok fine. I'll go. "
After sending her back, Suraj reached in front of his room.but his key couldn't unlock his room. He then checked with reception.after checking that room is under his name, Room boy opened that room with spare key. Suraj then thanked him and entered into his room. When he took off his shirt and started to unzip his pants, door to the washroom opened.
Suraj was perplexed to see the person who was equally shocked because of the situation. Then that person quickly grabbed the first thing that came to her hand..
"Who the hell are you? Get the hell out of here. Or I'll electrocute you with this.. hair straightener. "
"Ma'am, I'm sorry. But I think you came to the wrong room."
"This is my room, you pervert. Now get out or else.."
"Excuse me, Maam. I'm telling you again.There might be some misunderstanding.This is the room given to me. Just now I checked it with reception and.. "
"Stay there.. Don't you dare"
She called the reception through intercom.
" This is from Room no 227. A stranger has entered the room. What kind of service you are offering? ---" She looked at Suraj with stern look, "-- Yes, please"
Suraj noticed that person..Woman in her late 20's... Stern look.. Not trusting anyone.. And beautiful..
"What? " She glared at him, "have you not seen any woman in your life? Pervert-"
"Ma'am.. Can you please stop calling me names? Let's wait and-"
Door bell rang.
"Whatever" She rolled her eyes and went to open the door.
"Ms Khanna and Mr Rajvanshi, Sorry for inconvenience. By mistake, you have received the keys for these room, Ma'am.. These room is under the name of Mr Rajvanshi. And Sorry Ma'am, your room no is 321. We are really sorry, Ma'am. We don't know how-"
Chakor remembered how she bumped into a stranger at the reception area and realised it was this Rajvanshi. This is what happened.
"It's fine.. I'll shift" Chakor turned to pick up her things.
"It's okay, Ma'am... I will shift. Since you already unpack-"
"No need.. I don't need any favour from you, Mister. "
Chakor with cold eyes responded and without waiting for reply, she packed all of her belongings and left from there.
Suraj looked at her in surprise, "what a attitude! Khadoos" He laughed out on remembering both of their reactions on seeing a stranger on hotel room, "pehla mulakat.. Total filmy"