Fixed

A/N Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School started and I have a ton of homework. Well thanks for being anxious for me to update. That made me feel really good. Also thank you for over 300 reads! I know it's not as good as other stories, but it's pretty cool for me. :) well hope you enjoy!

-

-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There was a knock at the door, and then the knob turned and he entered. His emotionless face was hard to read, yet his body language was easier to understand. His fist were clenched so he was upset, but his body was calm and help the posture and a regretful and sad man. So I'm guessing he was mad and sad for some reason. "Bay," he said in a soft, hush tone, "I'm sorry. Lilly is absolutely beautiful, like you. Thanks to you,"

"And Emmett." I muttered.

"And Emmet," he copied, "You have brought a new person to the world. Although I wish you would have done it later, I'm happy for you. However I will not give you any money to help, as you got yourself in your own mess."

" Ms. Kennish? I have the results of you tests back." She said gesturing to her head, "Since you are eighteen you do not need an adult in here. It is your choice." She said giving a warm assuring smile.

I looked to my dad who was utterly confused, deciding he shouldn't hear the results I shook my head no and replied, "No, I don't want him here. I can manage on my own." I said confidently.

"Okay sir, you will have to leave," the nurse said escorting my dad outside the door. She turned around once the door shut and opened her mouth to speak.

Angelo just had died. I didn't know I was pregnant yet. He had an aneurysm. I wish he was still her. He was my biological father after all. Dad is made at me for giving money to my cousin for a one of a kind vase that wasn't actually one of a kind. I got it back, but when I came to talk to him I found out that the aneurysm was genetic. His sister, my aunt, had one and died at the age of 18, my age. Sitting in front of my laptop, finger not moving just in position, I contemplated typing symptoms and doing research on my family's fatal genetic disorder. But I did and I typed in what I needed and learned what I need to know. After that, I scheduled an appointment with the doctor that worked on Angelo. He had said after taking tests that I don't have an aneurysm, thankfully. But I may develop one in the future.

"Bay as you know, aneurysms in your family are genetic. After giving birth to your daughter you experienced odd things that could only be explained as a disfunction (sorry if that is the wrong word) of your brain. We decided to take some tests. You developed an aneurysm, but since we discovered it early we will be able to preserve your life long-" the nurse said, but he words desolated into nothing. I'm going to die early. I'm not going to live my life to full potential. I have an aneurysm.