Chapter Sixty-Three

Karly's POV

I softly set some t-shirts in a card board box. I filled the box with a couple pairs of pants before it was full and I push the box to the side with the other three full boxes.

I wiped a tear of sweat off my forehead. I got up off the floor taking a small break. I stood infront of my long body mirror. I stared at my hot sweaty head, I pulled the bandana dad gave me futher down my head to collect sweat.

I took a look around my room, 10 more hours until we were out of this place. We're Moving to Indiana where dad grew up in.

Why Indiana? So dad could see family, Bailey had family, Matt wanted to go to college there, and Nash, Hayes, and Cam could care less,

My room was a mess, boxes and bags everywhere. Clothes spewed out of my closet and dresser. My bedding half on my bed half in boxes. I began to stress over how I would get everything in my room packed plus my stuff in the bathroom plus help in the kitchen and living room.

I threw my body on the floor leaning against the wall I sighed and checked my phone. I small notification popped up.

Ios 8 ready to install.

I wasn't sure if it was worthy of download. I pulled myself off the floor and carried myself acrossed the hall to Hayes room. I knocked on his closed door.

"What" he moaned.

"Its me" I said breathless.

I heard the lock unlock then the door swung open.

I walked in and sat down on his bed that was covered with clothes, hangers, and random stuff.

I looked around what was once my room.

"You know it looks much bigger in here when you dont have the curtains shut" I said admiring the light he let come in threw the window.

Hayes had those dark navy blue curtains that made the room always looks blue and dark. Today he had the curtains opened and lights on.

I envied how far he was getting in his packing. I decided to move on and see how far everyone else got. I walked into the hall closing his door on my way out. I looked around and decided to go all the way down to Nashes room.

His door was wide open, I looked inside his empty room.

Completely empty despite the boxes that were stacked against the wall ready to go.

"Oh hi, im going to help Taylor in the living room wanna help" he said wore out.

"Oh im still doing my room" I said.

"Aight" he said jumping down the stairs skipping a lot of steps.

I crossed dad off the list.

I walked into Cameron's room without thinking twice.

I didn't feel completely bad when I walked in.

Cameron was no where to being done. He sat on his bed typing on his phone.

I just stared at him. He looked up from his phone emotionless he looked at me and looked back down at his phone with out saying a word.

Authors note: sorry boring chapter but I think I might do two updates todday!