Chapter One Hundred

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

I know Karly's kids were in school but im changing the month to July.

Karly's POV

Everyone dressed in red white in blue.

My sons, being the young crazy kids they were painted each other with red and blue paint. Nash, Matt, and Taylor both had teenage girl, they were just like us when we were young. They came out in booty shorts and crop tops with neon paint from the boys.

The parade was loud and festive. The kids were impressed with the old fashion cars, fire trucks, and army tanks. There were so many decorative floats throwing candy for everyone. I video taped them running out and grabbing candy then stuffing them into their bags.

I couldn't help but notice Alex checking out Matts daughter Elizabeth. Technically he was aloud to date her since neither me or Hayes were realated to Matt by blood. I wasnt gonna say anything tho because hey hes young, let him have some fun.

Elizabeth was a pretty girl. Dark blond hair, it covered half her back, beautiful green eyes. She was tall and slim.

She went by liz or lizzy for short.

When we got back the men started grilling while we all sat outside enjoying each others company.

The radio blared but you could still here the Grill sizzling. Noah taught the twins some football techniques. All the big kids Alex, liz, Ellie, and Nashs son but i never caught his name. They all hung out on the boat dock.

Things felt like they used to be only we all were aged and had kids. We dug into the burgers and hot dogs before we got onto the speed boat Taylor rented.

When we got on the boat we pulled out water skis and tubes for riding.

The kids took turn tubbing.

I smiled at Alex when he asked Lizzy to ride the tube with him. I tightened their life jackets just like everyone else who went tubbing.

They climbed onto their tube and held on.

Alex's POV

"Your turn bud" Nash said tossing a life jacket at me.

I looked over at Lizzys pretty face. Her tan skin was out tanning even more.

"Wanna go with me?" I asked nervously.

"Yah sure" she smiled cheerfully, i love how happy she is.

My mom tightened our vests and we were sent out.

I held on tight to the tube and turned to Lizzy.

She was smiling big i could tell she was nervous.

"Ready?" I asked.

"No" she squeeled scrunching her cute nose.

She gave Nash a thumbs up and he started the boat.

Before i knew it we were gliding threw the water.

Going at least 50. I cracked up as Liz laughed so hard she could barley hold on.

One of her hands slipped off. I let go of one of my handles. I almost dropped off, i grabbed Lizzys hand tightly so neither of us fell.

"Ready?" She grinned.

We both let go of the handles and hit the water.

Then it hit me that we were in a ocean, with sharks. We lived by an ocean but it never came to me that there were sharks.