Chapter 1- Accepted

Just to let you know in advance your quirk is Harpy

Just to let you know in advance your quirk is Harpy. And this chapter will have quite a bit of POV switches
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Person POV
I hurry while getting the the plates, butter and butter knife out. I check the time, 9:56. "Where is he?" I say to myself as I was getting a little impatient. Just as I thought that the toast popped. I jumped back a little not expecting it. I butter (ignore this if you're lactose intolerant.) the toast then I put on jam and peanut butter(ignore this if you're allergic to peanut butter) on the bread.

  Shinsou was right outside my house with an envelope. He knocked on the door not too loudly, but not too quietly either, just loud enough so I could hear.

Just as I put the two plates with toast on the coffee table I heard a knock on my door, so I zoomed towards the door and opened it, grabbing his arm by my talon then accidentally slamming it shut. "Where were you? You were almost late for our usual Saturday meet up!" I said pointing to the clock I had in the entrance. It read 10:00 am exactly.

  "And yet, I wasn't. Besides I was at the post office to get this." He shows me his envelope with the UA stamp. "Oh yeah! Come on in then!" I get onto the ground and held his wrist basically dragging him to the couch. "Let's eat first before we open our letters, okay?" He just nodded his head and took one of the plates and started to eat the toast.  While we were eating I decided to ask him a question which was on my mind for awhile. "Hey Hitoshi, why do we never hang out at your place?" He froze up a bit and I could have sworn I saw him blush a little. "I prefer your house." I just shrugged it off and found a new topic to talk about.

Shinsou POV
"Hey
Hitoshi, why do we never hang out at your place?" Just as soon as those words exited her beautiful lips, I couldn't help but blush. If I let her into my home, my parents would embarrass the crap out of me and when they're not there, they'd probably think we'd be doing something which we wouldn't. They already make jokes about it when I tell them I'm going to her house or hanging around her.

Your POV

After you both finished eating you grabbed both of your letters handing his to him. "Thanks, you first." You just nodded your head and opened the envelope smiling.

I open my letter only to see a hologram with Allmight on it, basically telling me that I got accepted. "I got in!"  I smiled widely and hugged Hitoshi tightly.

Shinsou POV

'She got in....it's obvious I didn't seeing that my quirk wouldn't work for the test at all... so all I need to know if I got into the general departments class....' I thought silently with a displeased look on my face, not hugging her back.

Hitoshi, are you going to open yours now?" She asked letting go of the hug. "Hmm? Oh yeah.." I opened it. I thankfully got in the general department. She smiled at me once again just more disappointed. "At least we're going to the same school." Obvious she was trying to make me feel better... 'I was expecting her to be able to get into the hero course, she also deserves it, but I just can't bring myself to even act happy for her... I'm too envious of her right now, I just need some space right now....' And so I just got up and left. She tried to get me to answer her while I was walking off, but I refused to answer and just went on my way home. After getting home I checked my phone and saw quit a few messages from her. It was just around the same topic of, 'are you okay?', 'did I say something?' Or 'why did you start ignoring me like that?' I decided to just block her. I don't need her, I'll do just fine on my own.

First Person POV

Through the first four days that I've been in UA, it was really nice. Most people in my class is nice to me, excluding Bakugou, but he's a good guy though. In the first training exercise I had with Allmight, I was teamed up with Todoroki. It was a lot of fun, Todoroki froze them down, then I flew onto the bomb, but when I ran to get a jump start to fly, I was slipping everywhere. The only bad thing is that even though I hung around people it still felt like I was alone. On the day the Shinsou just started to ignore me, I've just been sad. So during lunch periods, I tried my best to find him. I did on the fifth day, so once I saw a purple head of messy hair, I knew right away that it was him! So I basically ran up to him. "Hi Hitoshi!" I happily said to him, but he gave me a detested look as if I was the reason for all of his negative emotions and said, "go away."

And so I did keeping a smile on my face, going to one of my classmates lunch table. "Mina, I need someone to talk to..."  she looked up right away with food stuffed in her mouth. "Yeah?" Although it was barely audible. I sat down next to her and sighed, leaning my chest on the table, putting my arms all the way at the end. "I have...well had, this friend since kindergarten, I stood up for him when he needed me, and he stood up for me, and now he's just completely ignoring me and treating me like I'm just some kind of stranger...." she thought of her answer for a little bit. "Maybe it's time to find a new best friend." My eyes grew wide and I got up putting my hands on my end of the table. "New best friend?! How could you say such things? I can't just replace him like that..."I gave an exasperated look. "Does he go here and if he does which student is he?" She asked taking another bite. "Yes he does, and he's Hitoshi Shinsou, he's the guy with messy purple hair, purple eyes with dark circles under them, his table should just be a few tables behind this one actually..."  I said thinking a bit. "If I'm looking at the right guy, it looks like he's talking to another person." I looked behind me to see if she was right, and she was... he was talking to someone, he was even smiling at this person. At that moment I felt my heart stop a bit. It took me years to get him to give me a genuine smile...I sigh one more time and turn back to Mina. "How do you suggest I pick my new best friend?"