Chapter 3- USJ Attack

[Name] POV
    The next day Aizawa was explaining what today's training would be like. "Today's training will be a little different, you'll have three instructors: me, All Might and another faculty member to be keeping tabs on you." Before I could think of a reason why, Sero raised his hand and asked, "Sir, what kind of training is this?" Aizawa kept his normal stoic face, while getting a card which says rescue out. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, ship wrecks, stuff like that." That's when the whole class went wild. Talking about what they're excited about. I didn't say anything seeing a I wasn't that close to anyone yet. "Guys. I'm not finished yet. I know you're excited about costumes, but seeing as you're still getting used to them, they may hold you back, so be careful with what you choose." 

     After he finished explaining everything we went onto the bus. Iida was moping around seeing as the bus layout ruined his boarding strategy. I sat next to Todoroki seeing as there was no open seats to sit by myself and he was the only one which I have had a one on one conversation with.

Once we get there, Thirteen introduced himself, then we all went into USJ. Although as soon as he finished, there was a black misty portal which multiple goons came out of. Everyone believing that it was apart of the exercise we all got ready to fight, only for Aizawa to stop us. "These are actual villains, stay back." He said as he got in position to fight.  After a bit the light blue haired hand guy and misty portal guy came towards the class.

   That got Bakugou and Kirishima to attack. 'Can't they stop and think for once?!' I thought angrily and terrified to myself as most of the class started to get sucked in by the guy's quirk. I was transported in the same area as Todoroki. He was quick to action as he decided to freeze everyone. While he was interrogating them, I decided to help by putting my talons on their heads to put a little fear in them so they know to answer wisely.

   In less than ten minutes we left the area. "Wow, Todoroki! You were so cool back there!" I said in a bit of a fan girl tone. He turned his head away. "You did good as well." He said in his usual monotone voice. "Thank you for saying that. That means so much to me, seeing that it was you who said it." I said happily. Although my expression in my face and tone of voice would soon change.

     As I then saw All might getting attacked by the blue haired male and Aizawa being dragged away by Tsu and Mineta. Todoroki used his ice powers as he told me to go help Tsuyu and Mineta with Aizawa. I just nodded my head and went to go help them. Even though I was terrified out of my mind, I knew I had to be like Todoroki in this situation, level-minded and calm. I envied him in that sense.

   After a while all the teachers had come to the rescue for the students.

  Shinsou POV
   Around the end of the day, all the teachers were called to go to the USJ to save 1-A from a villain attack. Once I heard that, I froze up. 'What could've happened to her?! Is [Name] alright?' I thought to myself with a stoic expression.

[Name POV]

The whole class was back at school. I decided to go speak to Shouto. "Hey, Todoroki, want to come by my house sometime?"
I asked a little nervous for his answer.

---------------------------------
First of all, should I make a chapter where it's just [Name] and Todoroki?

Second of all, I would like to announce that I have decided around next week I will be posting a new story called, 'My cure.' A Yandere! Prince x Doctor!Witch! Reader. I got the idea while making my oc for an amino which is still in the works, but is open to the public eye.