Chapter 2- New Friends

"How do you suggest I pick my new best friend?"
   First Person POV
Mina thought a bit. "Well, if he's been your best friend since kindergarten than you might want someone that share a few of the same traits like him...so how does he act?" "Well, he was the type of person to keep to himself, very straight forward and doesn't really show any emotions..." Mina had someone in mind right away. "Then get that Todoroki guy to be your new best friend! He seems like that purple haired guy, but not too much though!" I froze up as she dragged me to him. "Okay...." when we got in front of Todoroki's table she left me.

"Hey Todoroki as you already know, I'm [Last Name] [First Name] and I was wondering if I could sit and eat with you?" He looked at you and nodded his head. "I don't see why not." I smiled brightly as I sat across from the stoic male. "So how is your day going?" I asked trying to start a conversation.  "Fairly well and what about your day?" He asked going back to eating. "At first it was going good, but then it started to go bad.." I sighed and looked at the table. "May I ask what made your day bad?" You nodded your head, "So while I spent my lunches trying to find my former best friend I couldn't, but today I finally did find him, he gave me a 'fuck off' kind of face and told me to go away. That's not all, then I saw him talking to someone else and smiling, you have zero clue on how long it took for me to get him to smile..." I sighed. Todoroki and I spent all lunch ranting about the purple haired male.

Reader Person POV:
  "Thank you so much for talking to me about this Todoroki-" before I could finish my sentence the evacuation alarm went off. We were separated just as quick as we got up. By that  I mean, Todoroki was able to walk, while I was dragged in the crazed crowd of teenagers. Also, even though I was supposed to be scared, I was more disgusted by the reek of teenagers, either girls wearing too much perfume or guys using not enough deodorant. I looked at Todoroki one last time for help, only to see a little fear in his eyes.

   It was easy for me to pick up the tiniest bit of emotion seeing as I was friends with Shinsou. Seeing as I was going to be dragged for awhile I thought, 'might as well look around this area.' Then I saw Shinsou, with a worried expression, it looked like he was trying to find something or someone....

Shinsou POV
  'Where could she be!? Is she okay? I'd kill myself if she got hurt, just because I was too angry at her to let her near me...' I thought to myself as I was looking for the beautiful girl with [hair colour]. While looking around I finally found her...I should've never let her out of my sight...