Chapter 2: Friends to Besties

In about five minutes,  I  was at the park.  I met Arla, and asked her if she had kept her promise,  and this is  what she had to say .
"Morgana, promises are meant to be kept, and if it wanted to send them, I would ask you "."I  thought you trusted me".
I replied, "I do,  but I just got a bit worked up about it, and I guess I  hurt you. I am really sorry, to have disappointed you"."It is okay, I understand; besides you're a nerd"."Anyway, let's go and play, or have lunch, or so, unless you don't want to hang out ",said Arla.
"Sure, let's go then ,I replied,

AT THE RESTAURANT
"Okay, so what should we order",I asked .
"I love fries, and you love blue Berry muffins, pancakes and mango juice , so we'll order them all",said Arla.

"Morgana, why are you so worried about the pictures any way ?",asked Arla.
"Isn't it obvious, you literally asked me to take pictures with a guy I'm not sure I have feelings for ".
"I mean, sometimes, I feel like I like him, and sometimes, I don't".

"I know the feeling, it's like you don't want to like the guy but you just do ",said Arla.
"Exactly/ ,I said.

"You know, I have always wanted a friend like you, someone who understands me,can keep secrets and cheer me up".

"Ditto ",said Arla.
"Then we can be friends ",I asked
"Not friends Morgana, best friends ",she replied,.

"Thanks",I said 
.