RedQueen

Regina sat with her toned legs folded over one another in the corner booth at granny's. She didn't have anyone special in her life. No partner to share everything with. She sighed as her slim fingers flipped through the pages of the local newspaper. As usual, nothing to be excited about. Now all curses were broken and everyone is free to live life Storybrooke is quiet. Really quiet.

Ruby wiped down the counters slowly as she looked around at everyone in the small diner. The usuals were in but then her eyes caught onto someone in the corner. Alone... she sighed and placed the cloth down gently on the counter. She swayed her hips over to Regina.
"Can I help you Miss Mills? You're all alone..."
She said sitting down sighing.

"Maybe I like being alone."
She said as a small smile danced on her lips.
"However now you're here why don't you finish up your work and sit with me. Get yourself a drink on me."

Ruby smiled and slowly nodded her head.
"I'll go and ask granny."
She said and stood up as she headed back behind the counter. She talked to granny for a moment then turned to the bar getting herself and Regina a drink.

Regina saw ruby come back over and her smile grew.
"Hey you came over."
She chuckled lightly and took the drink after placing the newspaper down.

"How could I miss the chance to be with you."
She smiled and raised her glass.
"I propose a toast... to us and our friendship and maybe one day it will be even more than that..."

~~~
Word count: 274