1.0

October 31, 2019
6:26 pm

"This is the worst thing you have ever thought of"

Everyone laughs at Jisung's statement while Seungmin mentions a very noticeable thing.

"You're just saying that hyung since you're scared shitless. See you're even shaking".

Everyone is laughing so hard at this point both at what Seungmin said and the fact that Jisung's face is so red .

Stray Kids please report to the waiting room

"Wait where are we going to sit there's no chairs"

"Oh well how about you figure that out Chan while Jeongin and I got get some snacks, okay?"

"Let's go hyung"

While Woojin and Jeongin left to go get snacks the rest had just decided to just sit on the floor and to make a plan for the escape room.

"I think we should do teams"

Everyone nods their heads to Minho's idea and after a lot of arguing the teams ended up being
Team 1: Woojin, Minho, Hyunjin, and Jisung
Team 2: Chan, Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin.

"Why couldn't we have 3racha in one team"

"Because Changbin, Jisung is my boyfriend and I have every right for him to be on my team"

"You could've been on our team aswell Minho hyung"

"Chan hyung, but why would I want to be on a team with Changbin. He sucks at almost everything"

"I do not hyung"

While everyone was laughing at how changbin was whining nobody noticed Woojin walk in all alone with a bag full of snacks.

"I got a variety of snacks but Jeongin got his hand stuck in the vending machine, so now I gotta go help him"

While some had very worrisome faces Seungmin volunteered to go help him.

"Gotta save the maknae don't start with out us"

"Wait... how the hell do you get your hand stuck in a vending machine"?

"Shut up Felix like you wouldn't be able to do that"

"Everyone was laughing when they heard the robotic like voice"

Stray kids please report to the entrance

"Hey lady we can't start yet we are still missing some of us"

It's ok Hyunjin they can meet you inside follow me please.

They all follow her except the two maknaes and the eldest.

Here's where the escape room is located please wait until the light turns red to enter.

"That was really weird. How did she know my name?"

"I have no idea. Is it me or does she sound like a robot"

"It's just you Felix"

"Come on guys the light turned red"

"But what about the others Chan hyung"

"It'll be fine Felix the lady said they'll meet us inside"

"Okay, let's go then"

They all enter the dark room without knowing much about this escape room other than the facts that it's brand new, and it's called maze of phobias.