2.0

October 31, 2019
6:30 pm

The six boys entered the dark room not being able to see anything.

"How are we supposed to do anything in the dark"

As if Felix's voice was a switch a light came on.

"Okay... lets get to work"

"But Chan hyung, there's no puzzles"

"Wait what"

"Yeah Felix is right it's nothing but concrete walls, the light, and the door we came in"

"I see that Hyunjin but that doesn't make sense, how are we supposed to escape"

Then like a button was pushed a speaker starts to static

The only way out is to face your fears

"What does it mean by face our fears. They're going to throw scary stuff at us"

"Don't give them ideas Minho hyung"

"They're not going to do that Jisung, I'm just kidding"

Then all of a sudden they here something like a gas leak.

"What's that smell"

"I don't know Felix, but it could just be a fog machine"

" Um Changbin hyung, if it's a fog machine where's the fog"?

"I don't know, but I'm feeling sleepy"

The five boys nod their heads in agreement before one by one they fell asleep.

While they were asleep they didn't notice the door opening.

They didn't notice three badly injured bodies falling next to them.

They didn't notice a note next to the three.

They didn't notice the door closing.

They didn't notice the light turning off.
—————————————————————

"THE GAS TURNED ME BLIND!!!!"

"Shut the hell up Jisung, and you're not blind"

"How do you know that Hyunjin hyung"?

And like a switch the lights came on. Six of the boys gasped while the other three just laid in pain. The missing members were not only passed out they were beaten severely like if the one who did it made sure that they were on the verge of dying. Next to them later a note that only Chan notice.

This is what they deserve for joining late.
Play the game and you'll be freed. What's this fun game you ask. I shall make you face you're greatest fears¡

Right after Chan read the note the three members woke up with groans.

"Ugh I feel like complete shit"

"You look like shit to Seungmin, damn did they break all your bones or something"?

"I don't thing so Chan hyung but I'm pretty sure some are"

That's when the three looked at each other and realized how shit they look.

It was also the moment they realized where they were and the look on Woojin's face didn't look so good.

"Why does Jeongin look the least beat up"

"I was protecting him Minho hyung, no one is going to hurt my love"

"I didn't know you guys were a thing"

"You see the thing is for some random reason the love is one sided"

"Hyung, w-what are you talking about"

"Nothing sweet pea"

While everyone was trying to figure out what was going on between Seungmin and Jeongin nobody noticed how Woojin started to shake despite how much it hurt. 

"too small, must get out. too small, must get out. too sma-" Woojin mumbled almost like a chant. 

"Woojin hyung are you ok"

"I don't like this Chan it's too small"

"What do you mean it's too small, I mean we may be a bit cramped but it's not that small "

"too small, must get out. too small, must get out. too small. too small, must get out. too small, must get out. too small." Woojin continued his chant.

"It's going to be ok"

Woojin couldn't hear those words nor nothing else after that. The world shut off he shut it off.

No matter how hard they tried no one can get Woojin to talk, uncurl him, or even get him to look at them.

Then all of a sudden he lets out a scream like no one has ever heard before.

While the scream was in process the room filled with a familiar gas.