Chapter 1

"Be good, Hazza. Be polite to your teachers, okay? "

"Yes, Mumma!"

Anne bent down for little 5 year old Harry to give her a messy kiss on the cheek.

"I love you! And I'll draw you picture, okay Mumma?" Anne smiled brightly.

"Okay Hazza. Draw me a nice picture. I love you, too."

Harry smiled a dimpled smile before running into the school with his Marvel backpack and his Superman lunch box. He couldn't wait to show all his friends what his mum had bought him for being a good boy.

A 64 pack of crayons. Not 10. Not 24. 64. Harry couldn't even count that high!

His teacher greeted him hello at the door and he smiled back making her coo at his dimpled smile like she did everyday.

He put his backpack and lunch box in the cubby before retreating to his assigned table with Clara and John. Harry didn't like John much. He always tried to poke Harry's dimples without his permission.

The teacher clapped her hands to get the class' attention, everyone turning to her instantly.

"Okay class, I'd like you to welcome a new student to the class. His name is Louis. Make him feel welcomed okay?" Harry watched as a very small boy stepped from behind his teacher clutching a small stuffed rabbit to his chest and looking around the room with big wet eyes. Harry thought he was...handsome? His mum had called him that once.

The little boy had fluffy light brown hair and pink lips. Kind of tan skin. But the thing Harry noticed the most was the boy's eyes. They were the bluest blue he had ever seen. Even bluer than Cousin Niall's.

"Louis honey, you can take a seat next to Harry over there." She pointed a finger to the empty seat next to Harry and Louis sniffed before walking over slowly and unsurely. He hopped into the seat and placed his bunny on his lap, keeping his eyes on it the whole time.

He didn't say hello. Wasn't that rude? Harry's mum had always said it was mean not to say hello.

Louis didn't speak once during the lessons. Not when they were learning shapes, or numbers, or colors. But, Harry already knew his colors and he made sure everyone knew it everyday.

Soon, it was art time, the time Harry had been waiting for all day. He went over to the cubbys and pulled his brand new 64 pack crayons out of his backpack, making it a big production.

Everyone gasped at the sight of the crayons and the teacher just smiled. Louis looked up from his lap momentarily to look at what everyone was gawking at and he was impressed really because 64 was a big number.

Harry strutted back to his table and the teacher ordered everyone to start drawing. Harry opened his crayon box carefully and looked at all of the untouched, unscuffed crayons.

Harry reached in a pulled out a yellow and drew a sun in the corner of his paper very carefully, trying to make it perfect.

Louis stuck a thumb into his mouth and clutched his bunny, watching Harry. Harry turned around and caught the blue eyed boy looking at him shyly.

"Hello. I'm Harry and I'm 5." Harry always introduced himself like that. He felt it was grown up like.

Louis took his thumb out of his mouth and whispered a quiet, "Hi". Harry smiled widely at the boy, being the first one to ever talk to the new boy.

"How old are you?" Harry thought the small boy looked about 3.

"I'm this many", Louis held up 4 small fingers.

Harry grinned in response. "Why don'tcha wanna color, Louis?"

Louis blushed. "I don't have any colors."

Harry's eyes grew. "You can color with me, Lou?"

Then, Louis smiled the first smile Harry had seen from him. "Thank you, Hawwy."

Harry scooted over in his chair and Louis climbed in with him, putting his bunny on the table.

He picked out a green color, similar to the color of Harry's eyes. "Can I use this one, pwease?"

Harry nodded happily. "Maybe you can color the grass?"

Louis nodded excitedly and began making messy scribbles at the bottom of the page, making the grass he promised.

Harry picked up a blue color that reminded him of Louis' eyes, making him squeal. "Look! They're like your eyes!"

Louis giggled. "Bwue?"

"Yeah. Blue. A pretty blue." Harry stared into them.

Louis blushed lightly. "Yours are pwetty, too, Hawwy. Gween. Like gwass."

Soon, school was over and Harry and Louis admired their pretty picture covered in mostly green and blue they thought it was beautiful.

"Thank you, Hawwy for letting me use your cwayons." Louis hugged him softly making Harry smile wider.

"We can color everyday if you want, Lou." Louis stuck a thumb in his mouth a smiled again before waving goodbye and rushing out the door to his mum with his bunny and his backpack.