Chapter 4

*Clementine's POV*

I woke up to find that Violet wasn't there. I sat up and looked around, Louis and James were still asleep and the clock on my wall said that it was 6am.

I walked downstairs and looked around for her. "Vi?"

I called for her but I didn't get a response. "Violet?" I tried not to shout too loud.

I walked around the whole house, checking every single room, but no such luck. I started to panic and ran outside. I quickly got out my phone and pressed the call button.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon. Pick up!"

"Hey-"

"Vi!"

"-it's Violet. I'm probably busy or some shit so leave a message after that beep thing or whatever."

I sighed and hung up. 'Where the hell is she?' I asked myself. I noticed my bedroom light being turned on through the window and quickly ran back inside.

"Clem?" I looked up to see James at the top of the stairs. "What are you doing?"

"I can't find Violet."

James' eyes widened and he quickly rushed down to where I was stood. "Have you checked the whole house? Have you phoned her? Have you-"

"Yes, James. I don't know where she is."

"Guys?"

I looked up to see Violet where James was previously stood. She had an eyebrow raised and her arms were folded across her chest.

I immediately ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"Woah, what're you doing? I can barely breathe, Clem." She pulled away from me and tilted her head.

"Where the fuck were you? I was looking for you everywhere!"

"I was just in the bathroom. Why?" She crossed her arms again and furrowed her brows, waiting for a reply.

I facepalmed so hard I almost got a headache. I could hear James giggling behind me and turned around to give him a glare.

Violet looked extremely confused. I shook my head and walked back into my room while James continued to laugh at me. When I opened the door, I hit it on something and it wouldn't open. I pushed harder to move whatever it was until I heard Louis yell.

"Ow, what the hell?"

I quickly jumped back and Vi and James burst into fits of laughter. Louis walked out, rubbing his head and groaning in pain, when he realised it was me who hurt him he flipped me off and walked back inside, muttering something to himself.

I turned to see Violet and James rolling around the floor, still laughing. "It's not that funny." I huffed but that only made them laugh even more.

Violet calmed herself down and stood up, wiping tears of laughter off her face. "It's fucking hilarious, Clem." I rolled my eyes and stormed into my room, careful not to hit anyone else. Although nobody was in my room apart from Louis who had moved to the other side.

"Come on Clem, it was funny." James said as I jumped into my bed and pulled the covers over me, closing my eyes and wishing for sleep to take over me again.

After a couple minutes, Violet climbed into bed and got under the covers, I couldn't see very well but I knew she was grinning like an idiot. She pulled the covers off of me and shook her head, smirking.

Louis sat up with James. "I'm okay Clem. It was pretty funny. That wasn't the first time I've been hurt since yesterday." He said, chuckling to himself.

Silence filled the room, the only sound being my clock ticking and the others shuffling around to get into a comfortable position. After a while, I laid back in bed and closed my eyes.

-

"Clem! Wake up!" I stirred awake to AJ jumping on me and yelling my name.

I gently pushed him off and started to tickle him, he squirmed and tried to get away, but much to his dismay, Violet came in and started tickling him too.

"S-stop!" The little boy yelled, giggling uncontrollably. He continued to beg for mercy before I finally let him go, ruffling his hair and pulling him in for a quick hug.

I noticed everybody else had left and walked downstairs with AJ to see them all waiting patiently at the table.

"C'mon, Clem. We've been waiting for ages!" Brody stated.

"For what? I'm not your slave, make your own breakfast."

Everyone groaned and lazily stumbled into the kitchen, fumbling around and grabbing bowls, cereal, toast and whatever else they wanted to eat. I stood in the doorway with my hands on my hips, shaking my head.

After what seemed like hours of them all sauntering around the kitchen and complaining, they finally settled back on the table and began eating hungrily. I quickly made myself some cereal and took a seat next to Vi and AJ.

"So, why did I get woken up at 6am to hear Violet and James laughing extremely loudly outside the room?" Marlon asked with an eyebrow raised. I slouched in my seat and shook my head while Violet snickered.

None of us decided to give Marlon an answer, we all just giggled quietly to each other while the others looked at us in confusion.

~

872 words

Sorry this chapter is really short, I'm trying to think of more ideas and just wanted to get something out for you guys. I hope you enjoyed.

Have a good day/night 💜