Chapter I

(djkfsfjklsdfj why must u do this, u know who u are >:T, clownery)

You opened the door to his shared dorm, met with the smell of lavender and glazed doughnuts.

"These doughnuts better be good it's freezing out there." You said as you took off your coat, bathing in the heat of the dorm.

" I made sure your favorite was there. I wanna cuddle." He bluntly said.

" Smooth San. But I wanna eat doughnuts first."

"Of course you do." He sighed.

The both of you walked into the kitchen, where Mingi was eating a pink sprinkled doughnut.

"Nice meme war, y/n." He said.

"How did you kno-"

"We were bombed with notifications. I also might've been ghosting." He finished his doughnut and walked out of the room.

'Rude.' You thought. But at the same time you also thought,

"Welcome to Chan's Kitchen!"

Or you said it out loud.
Oops.

...

"Who's Chan?"

"Leader of Stray Kids."

"Oh."

...

Awkward silence isn't good.

San went over to the doughnut box and got a glazed doughnut.

"Hurry up and eat so we can cuddle."

You looked into the box to see a glazed sprinkled doughnut with a peep on top. There was more but there was something about it that made it so... so... suspicious.

You took it and bit down in it. San's eyes widened before having a smirk take it's place.

"What?" You swallowed.

"Nothing."

San loved to tease you, so you payed no mind to it and continued to eat the sugary food.

Wait....
"Please tell me this isn't Yunho's."

He snickered.
He knows what's about to happen.

I looked at my phone to see a text from Yunho. I renamed his username for the occasion.

Yunhobouttakickurass
You didnt eat the doughnut with the bird on it, right?

Ateezisatease

No.

Yunhobouttakickurass

Im coming.

You looked up at San. He was still smirking at you.