wow a chapter

I should probably put creative titles on these but ya know
Screw it.
oh also
This chapter is a chapter that actually helps the story along instead of me showing off my memes
I think.
I'm just going with the flow :O
--------
You were staring up at your phone with bored eyes, sitting up on your couch in a weird position. While scrolling through your Instagram, your phone slipped out of your hands and fell flat on your face.

"Oww." You mumbled.

You stayed like that for a while, too lazy to take the phone off your face. Until the doorbell rung.

"Ew, who rings doorbells on a weekend." You groaned as you slid the phone off your (beautiful) face.

"Oof." You said as you hit the floor after rolling from your comfortable area on the couch.

After a while of wasting your energy that could be used to go to sleep in bed, you finally swung the door open. ThAt WaS a LoNg AsS rIdE.

"No, I don't want any lawnmower car shi- oh hi Yeosang! Watcha doing here?" You opened the door wider and let him in. Behind also came a black and red haired man.

"Really San?" I stared at him

"Oh. Hi?" He awkwardly waved.

"Ughhhh. Really Yeo- you know what, I can't be mad at you." You closed the door once they both came in.

"I just came because San dragged me here." He shyly said.

"Of course he did." You glared at the accused boy.

"Of CoUrSe He DiD." San mocked you.

"No snacks for you." You said.

"Noooo! I TAKE IT BACK." He pouted.

"Go get yourself a man like Wooyoung or something." You turned to get chips from the kitchen.

When you came back, San was attempting to find out your password.

"Is that why you came?!" You snatched your phone out of his grasp.

"Nah, I wanna cuddle. Wooyoung won't. Maybe have a threesom-"

"Oh no you don't. You have been stopped." You said.

The doorbell rang again and you went to go get it.

"Oh hi Mark~." You said. ( If you get the refrence you get a kermit.)

"I'm not Mark." Hongjoong responded.

"Since I don't want a foursome, why are you here?"

"I have came to collect my children."

"Oh good. I wanna keep my V- card." You pushed San out and let Yeosang walk out (in high class).

"BYEeeeE." you voicecraked and shut the door.

Your phone started blowing up with notifications.

"I can't spend one moment without having to reveal my memes." Shaking your head like a dissapointed mom, you picked you phone up.